• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tribute to Relinquished (YGO)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I got bored of fixing my old dragon deck and decided to base a deck around one of the most powerful monsters- Relinquished. The only problem is, Relinquished is a ritual, and he backfires if the opponent has an empty field. Hence, that is why I have decided to post the deck here- I need help on any strategy/card(s) that could aid Relinquished in any way.

--Monsters (20)--
    -Relinquished x3
    -Chaos Necromancer
    -Luster Dragon x2
    -Royal Magical Library x2
    -Homunculus the Alchemic Being x2
    -Manju of the Ten-Thousand Hands x2
    -Infernalqueen Archfiend
    -Regenerating Mummy
    -Giant Soldier of Stone x3
    -Chiron the Mage
    -Patrician of Darkness
    -Chaos Sorcerer

--Spells (11)--
    -Black Illusion Ritual x3
    -Nobleman of Crossout x2
    -Mystical Space Typhoon
    -Mage Power
    -Swords of Revealing Light
    -Pot of Greed
    -Axe of Despair
    -Raregold Armor

--Traps (9)--
    -Bottomless Trap Hole x2
    -Ring of Destruction
    -Raigeki Break
    -Dust Tornado
    -Threatening Roar
    -Light of Intervention x2
    -Trap of Board Eraser

This is, as of right now, just a basis and I can get other cards to help this deck very easily. If I get to change it, I'll post another deck for fixing.

My main strategy is to keep the opponent's monsters face-up, while I protect my monsters so they can charge up (Infernalqueen, Relinquished, Royal Magical Library) and unleash a barrage of attacks. Oh, yeah, and summoning Relinquished speedily. :P

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    I'd only play a Relinquished in a G-Bind direct damage deck, with a Magical Scientist in it, because Thousand-Eyes Idol sucks, and you need another way to get out Thousand Eyes Restrict, even if it is only for one turn, you could still kill one of their monsters easily.

Vagabond Aeon

The Last In Line
    Years
    (kicks Infernalqueen and Giant Soldier of Stone to the curb)

Nimble Momonga plz, if you're going for this strategy you're gonna need deck thinning. Also, Infernalqueen ISN'T WORTH THE LIFE POINT PAYMENT OUTSIDE OF AN ARCHFIEND DECK. Get rid of her and the Mummy and add three Giant Germs.

Spear > Luster

You haven't got NEARLY enough Spells to use Royal, but w/e...

Drop Raregold and add Graceful Charity.

Chaos Sorcerer is okay, but Necromancer? Ew.

Needs a Heavy Storm.

Drop the Light of Interventions and Raigeki Break. Torrential, Graceful Charity, and Heavy Storm over it kthxbai

Trap of Board Eraser... guess that's okay.

Needs an extra Manju and maybe a Senju or Sonic Bird or two.

got nothin' else.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Mullet said:
    I'd only play a Relinquished in a G-Bind direct damage deck, with a Magical Scientist in it, because Thousand-Eyes Idol sucks, and you need another way to get out Thousand Eyes Restrict, even if it is only for one turn, you could still kill one of their monsters easily.
    Mullet, they banned Magical Scientist, remember? :\

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Thanks for your help, guys, but I think I'll just stick with my trusty dragon deck. If a staff member wants to close this thread, go ahead. But thanks anyway.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Ordinarily, I would love for people to rate my decks, but I deconstructed this one because it was a little too difficult to play, and I couldn't get the right cards to work in it. Really, I'm sorry. I won't do it again, if it makes you feel any better...

Could a staff member could lock this thread, please?

Back