• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Trick or treat......

Years
    Trick or treat....

Hello, My name is Arnold, I'm thirteen Poke's old and I, Huh? What do you mean whats A Poke'? Simple, Its how us Pokemon say 'Age' We use English too, Anyways, I live in the country of Kanto, Very popular, The Pokemon equivalent too USA, I live in a huge cave near this powerplant, They think they run it but too save there embarrasment we always use Thunder too power it.

The date was October 31st, It was a Tuesday and I was about too go trick-or-treating with my friends, There were called Peter, He was a Pikachu and Sheamus, A Shriftry and I was an Ampharos, You make think we're too old too do it but in the Pokemon world until the age of fifteen everyone does it, So I headed out, Hoping too get some rare candy, Or perhaps some Berries.

I met up with the others, My costume was of the Devil, Aka Darkrai, Its said you shouldn't dress up as it but as I always say 'See no evil fear no evil' Sheamus came as some Pumpkin thing, With all due respect it looked pretty stupid, Even by his standards, Peter? Well, Since he was small he came as a Goblin, Gold for the worse costumes! We walked down Cerulean path, Carefully
    ' So, Hows your parents Sheamus asked? '
    At home everything was tough, Recently Dad used too much electric and nearly died, It was a shocking moment so my mum looks after him
    ' Not too bad, But what about th-....'
    My voice quickly faltered, It couldn't be, Surely the legends were fake, Peter noticed this and his cheeks started too spark up, He did that when he needed too defend and Sheamus asked me
    'What is it!'
    Slowly I raised my hand and pointed it into the deep distent darkness
    ' Run! '
    Roared Sheamus's voice, He had seen IT too, Peter drained the lights and readied for a fearsome thunder bolt, I did the same, Ready to discharge and Sheamus started whipping his arms and...Boom! We released! The Monster in the shadow groaned and roared in a voice which was so scary....
    ' YOU! HAVE SEEN ME, I WILL COME BACK ON HALLOWS EVE, THE DEATH OF YOU IS CLOSE, WATCH OUT, THE END IS NEAR! FOR NOT EVEN CRESSELIA CAN BEAT ME, I AM DARKRAI! '
    The fear hit me so badly I fainted........
    I woke up on a greeny back and felt the wind rushing through my hair, It was over but, As I stared into the sky, I saw something, A cruel smile....

The end! This will carry on until Halloween.!

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    Side note, but do you mind not using font color tags on your fics? o_x I don't mean to be blunt or anything, but I'm using Johto Elite as a skin, which has a dark background. Dark blue (like the text) on a dark background makes it difficult to read what you're trying to say.

Back