• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trick with eggs or toiletpaper

Trick with eggs or toilet paper

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    If you went trick or treating and someone gives you nothing do you throw eggs or take out the toilet paper.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well not that I'd ever do this, unless it was a friend and it was his own house and he didn't care. Than I definately use the toilet paper.

IT could actually look halloweeny and cool. Eggs are gross and that would be just mean.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I don't go out for Halloween, and even so, I get candy, and if I don't, i wouldn't attacked the house. D:

However, if for some reason I got into some infernal rage or something, I'd do a mix. I'd normally TP the house, but of course add eggs to the end of it and have them wrapped on. Then you got double the trouble (or at least think?). 8D

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Egging the house would be mean IMO.
    Tp-ing the house is a different story. Toilet paper is a lot easier to clean up than eggs
    and TP doesnt harm the house any. It just makes a paper mess that could be cleaned up with a waterhose ,a trashcan and a bit of time. since toilet paper degrades when it hits water it can be literally rinsed away with enough water.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I would TP because of the reasons mentioned above. It would be easier to clean up. Although, I would never do that. I would get in SOOOOO much trouble.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I won't be surprised if my house gets hit with toilet paper or eggs. XD But, I'd never do it myself. I'm not like that.. or am i?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    heck, I'd throw eggs :P
    it wouldn't be too hard to put on a mask and a cloak and throw some eggs. there, they not-candy-ersons get there just-deserts, and I wouldn't get in trouble!

yay.

Back