• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trickster Online

Shinji_

Paul addicted
Years
  • I quit that game, it takes so much space on my PC. But yea anyone that comes to this thread I recommend the game big time excellent graphics I quit MapleStory for that game.:)

Years
  • I play it rarely. Its not my kind of game but its pretty fun. Although I'm a major Maple Story fan, I still go on Trickster from time to time.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • *raises hand* Beta tester here! :P
    I dunno...it was fun at first, but then when it comes down to it, it's a mob n' attack game...with drills. Not more of a dimension than that...and the chat boxes are really small as well @_@ I prefer Ragnarok Online.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I was also a beta tester. I reached around level 30 with a sheep and 40 with a raccoon, but I quickly grew tired of it. I did however, went to Trickster after quiting MapleStory, but I now find both of them to be redundant.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I used to play Trickster. My character was a Dragon-type. It was pretty good for a free MMORPG. I just wish there were more customization options.

Back