• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Tries to Beat Elite 4

Years
    I take loads of attempts normally but I use it for exp. share to train young gible, riolu and others like that

Maxite

Ideas and Insanity
    Years
    Only once, really. Starting in Pokemon Diamond, I had a training regime set that I've followed in every game since. This way, I can sweep through the gyms and take on the Elite Four without worry. However, the training regime can be very annoying.
    It's simple: All Pokemon in your main team to level 15 for the first Gym, 25 for the Second, and add five levels for each gym afters, and another five before fighting the Elite Four. If I remember correctly, you'll be either Level 55 or 60 when you fight the Elite Four. Get a few potions and revives, and you'll be good to go.

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    Took me about 8 tries, but I wasn't even trying to beat the Elite Four. Instead I was using the Luck Incense to get a ton of cash, and using Exp. Share to level up my Pokémon.

It was actually funny. On my last try I was all like "Doubt I'm gonna win, but hey, let's go all out!" Then the Champion was beginning to lose and I was like "Oh snap! I can win!"

Back