• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TRIFORCE89's Sprites

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I am NOT taking requests.

I?m using the GIMP, and Microsoft Paint. Thanks to Kip-kip for helping me find the GIMP.

Okay, onto the sprite that?s currently on display. Let me present to you?

TRIFORCE89's Sprites

Mewchi!

Previous Sprites:

TRIFORCE89's Sprites
    TRIFORCE89's Sprites
    TRIFORCE89's Sprites

I apologize that the different variations of sprites are in one file. But that?s how I do things. No matter how inconvenient it may be to you. Feel free to use them, you have to edit the file yourself, so that you can take variation you want. But, if you do use them, then please give me credit. If I see that you are using them, and I am not crediting then I will edit them out of this thread and you would?ve ruined the fun for everybody.

Once again, I am NOT taking requests.

Thank you Kairi, for moving this to the proper forum!

Last edited:

Battery Cat

I Love Batterys
    Years
    Wow cool, nice mixing, I really like them all, is the three first water starters coming next time? Anyway I can't wait to see more because they are great and I like how you made so many different ones out of one in both the sets so far.
    Cynmanchic is my favorite set of yours so far.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Wow! Really Good Sprites, Triforce!
    *claps claps*
    Keep the good job ^_^

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    nice fusions.
    the first one is really interesting. I like how you make alot and then make them all diffrent colors.
    The second one is also intersting. The mix is pretty good, and the colors you pick are are neat. *is still running out of words*
    I like them alot. *nod*

~ nayana_1120 *bangs head into wall while trying to find a better ending*

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    nice job..great sprites...really goood

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Thanks for the comments guys!

Battery Cat - Yes, the three Water starters are next. But I'm also planning Mew/Celebi/Jirachi one. I think I'll start them on Friday. Tomorrow is the first day of school, so I want to get as much out of tonight as possible.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I like the fire ones, and look forward to the three legends you're going to fuse. ^^ Keep it up, and yay for the GIMP~ =o

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I have another one up now (Squirtokip). I don't like how it came out. The head looks a little out of place and the colours took me forever.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    ^^ those remind me of MY starter series but so much better XD I kinda got restless after a while ^^ i think you should make their icons and backs that would make them even better!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    eliana - I don't think I've ever seen your "starter series" before. I'd love to see them if possible. I'm sure they're great.

Hmm... backs would be interesting. But I'm sure I'll give the icons a try eventually.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Holy! Those are strikingly similar. The fire and grass ones scare me, by how similar they look. Well, I guess it's good to see that I wasn't the only one who had the idea of fusing them the way I did. Cripes! I have a feeling others are going to accuse me of stealing now. T_T That's not good. May have been best if I didn't ask to see them.

I like your grass one the best.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Thanks, again.

Yeah, but just in case...I should start working on one that isn't a starter when I finish (and start) my homework...to save myself. LOL

EDIT: I have Mewchi up now. I couldn't figure out a good way of incorporating Celebi. Is it just me or does Mewchi look kinda naked? O_o

Last edited:

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    aww, cute Mewchi. <3

On the fourth one (the one pottom right) There's a few places where the colors don't quite match up. It's a diffrent color. They're small places though.

for some reason, they do seem naked. O_O;;

~ nayana_1120 *yawn* I shouldn't have fallen asleep XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    nayana_1120 - You're right. I checked. The top right was a little off in the nose. The only other place I think you could mean is in the middle row...the teeth. That's because those are based on the Totodile sprites and the teeth are that colour. Did I miss anything; I'm going to fix them when you let me know. Thanks.

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    wow nice work on new ones...i really like'em alot

L?zy?ud?

Lazy Member
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 4, 2005
    Very Interseting,may be a pokemon in one of my hacks.(With you Perssion Of Couse)Great Job! The Best Are the Todiles.

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    :o!
    Where did those totodile come from?
    I guess I was tired when I reviewed.
    The totodile mixes look pretty cool. They're done well. And it's kinda funny, you thought I was talking about those.
    I don't see any problems with them atm... XD

Acutally, I was talking about the Mewchi sprites... the one on the bottom-right, it could be shading, but it's kinda gray near the bottom. Shouldn't it be more dark pink? :/

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    nayana_1120 - Nope. The grey is supposed to be there. I used the colour scheme from the shiny Jirachi and there is no dark pink. So I kept the dark grey. The closet thing is a reddish colour, but I used it already.

Back