• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trip To The Sky

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
    First fan-fic I've ever posted on a forum. I'm a bit nervous about doing so..
    Anyways, this is a fic about a Blaziken who suddenly decides he wants to go to the sky and meet Rayquaza. >_< Please excuse the bad title.

\ . C h a p t e r O n e - B l a z i k e n ' s I d e a . /

A small, yellow mouse Pokémon hopped across the branches of the trees, stopping on one branch to catch its breath. After doing so, it hopped down from the branch and came out into a clearing. A taller, red and yellow Pokémon sat in the middle of the clearing, staring at the sky. The mouse Pokémon ran over to it and released a small spark of electricity.

"What're you doing out here?!" it demanded.

The larger Pokémon looked over at the smaller Pokémon and answered, "What happened, Pichu? Vaporeon send you out here against your will?"

"Yes!" Pichu said and then shook its head. "That's not the point! What're you doing, Blaziken?!"

Blaziken grinned at Pichu and then looked up at the sky. "…Have you ever thought about.. Going to the sky?"

Pichu stared at him blankly. It sat next to him and looked at the sky as well. "A couple of times, yes. Why are you asking?"

"Because I want to reach the highest point in the sky!" Blaziken answered. "I want to meet Rayquaza!"

Pichu began laughing to the point of crying and wiped tears from its eyes. "That's funny! I thought you were serious for a second!"

Silence followed after Pichu's comment. Blaziken was staring at Pichu with a somewhat serious look and Pichu quickly backed away from him.

"No! Oh no, you're being serious! Oh no no no!" Pichu said in shock and electrocuted Blaziken. "Snap out it, you crazy chicken thing!"

"Maybe I would if that thunder shock actually hurt," Blaziken remarked, causing Pichu to begin pouting. Pichu soon stopped pouting and sat next to Blaziken again.

"You think Rayquaza would even talk to you?"

Blaziken flinched at this and let out a big sigh. "Now that you mention it, he wouldn't, would he?"

"No," Pichu plainly answered, looking at the sky. The sun was just now beginning to rise, giving it an orangish color.

Blaziken and Pichu stared at the sky for a while until another Pokémon ran out into the clearing. This one looked extremely similar to Pichu, being bigger and a darker shade of yellow. Its cheeks were red and its tail was shaped like a lightning bolt. "Dude! Pichu and Blaziken!" it said with a clearly male voice. "What're you two dumb a-"

Pichu quickly shouted, "Respect the rating!" and the Pokémon stopped talking, glaring at Pichu.

"Dude, what rating are you talking about..?" he asked and Pichu completely ignored his question. "Anyways.." he continued. "What are you doing?"

"Blaziken wants to go to the sky," Pichu answered. "Wanna come along with us, Pikachu?"

Pikachu stood there speechless until he finally smacked himself in the forehead, running his hand down his face. "Not another one of Blaziken's ideas!" he whined.

"But big bro! Don't you want to meet Rayquaza?" Pichu asked.

"Oh, yeah, 'cause Rayquaza's just dying to meet me, a plain old Pikachu!" Pikachu answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes as well. Pichu stuck its tongue out at him and Pikachu glared at him in annoyance.

"Anyways.." Pikachu continued. "You two should come back home.. Before Vaporeon randomly decides that she wants to find you.. And kills you."

"Uh oh!" Pikachu and Blaziken yelled and stood up quickly, running past Pikachu and into the forest surrounding the clearing.

"Yeah, you go ahead and leave me here!" Pikachu shouted at them, both sarcastically and angrily.

*.*.*

"What were you doing?!" a light blue Pokémon said angrily. It had a mermaid-like tail and its head was surrounded by white collar. It also had yellow web-like ears and a dark blue fin on the top of its head. "Leaving without telling anyone.. The nerve of you!" it continued, walking back and forth across the floor of a cave.

"Whatever…" Blaziken mumbled and the Pokémon lunged at him, striking him with its tail.

"Don't you 'whatever' me!" it screeched.

"I told you she would kill you," Pikachu mumbled.

"And Pichu!" she said, acting much calmer as she looked at the tiny Pokémon. "What took you so long to come back?"

"I was talking to Blaziken!" Pichu explained. "You see, he has an idea…"

"Not another idea!" she groaned. Another Pokémon, this one another Pikachu with a ribbon on her left ear, also groaned.

"Vaporeon.." the other Pikachu said. "I swear that Blaziken's insane. He's going to make Pichu insane too!"

Pichu had run over to a purple, balloon-like Pokémon and was pulling on its string-like arms. Pichu heard what the other Pikachu had said and looked behind himself. "You're wrong! I'm not gonna be insane!"

"I think Pichu already caught it," Pikachu said, laughing slightly.

The other Pikachu glared at him and said, "Shut it, Pikachu."

"No, you shut it, Hana," Pikachu said back and the two glared at each other.

Pichu continued playing with the purple Pokémon, who also had a yellow X on it and a white fluff on its head. The Pokémon watched Pichu and occasionally looked over at the two Pikachu. Vaporeon watched the scene calmly before looking back at Blaziken.

"What's your crazy idea this time..?" she asked.

"Never mind," Blaziken answered.

"Tell me."

"No."

"TELL ME."

"NO."

Vaporeon glared at him momentarily before looking over at Pichu sweetly. "What was Blaziken's idea, sweetie?"

"Blaziken wants to go to the sky and meet Rayquaza!" Pichu answered happily.

Everyone went silent. Vaporeon slowly turned her head and gave Blaziken an icy glare. "I'll pretend I didn't hear that," she hissed and began walking away. "If anyone needs me, I'm outside…"

After she left the cave, everyone remained silent. "What. The. Articuno. Were you thinking?!" the other Pikachu, Hana, yelled.

"Everyone here has really bad attitudes," Blaziken said and stood up.

"Big bro and sis only have bad attitudes due to severe influence from Vaporeon," Pichu said.

"Hana's attitude is worse," Pikachu said and Hana slapped him in the face.

The purple Pokémon that Pichu was playing with pulled away from Pichu and began mumbling something.

"We can't hear you, Drifloon," they all said and Drifloon sighed.

"I said that I would like to go to the sky as well," Drifloon said. Its voice was still barely audible but everyone could probably understand what it said.

Pikachu suddenly looked at Blaziken sheepishly and said, "Dude, when I said your idea was stupid.. I was kind of lying, you know? Going to meet Rayquaza sounds cool!"

"You never said the idea was stupid though," Pichu pointed out and Pikachu ran over and covered his mouth.

Hana stared at them all and turned away from them. "You can all go along with your stupid idea but I'm playing no part in it!"

Vaporeon then walked back into the cave, her head down at first. "I thought it over, Blaziken," she began. "Perhaps.. We'll do this idea of yours.."

"WHAT?!" Hana screamed, staring at her in shock.

"While I doubt we'll 'reach the sky', I'm sure that while traveling.. We'll find a new place to live rather than this cave," she said and looked around the cave. The cave was basically empty, spare for some broad leaves that were stacked in a corner.

"So.. Does that mean..?" Blaziken began hopefully.

"No, no, no, no," Hana whispered to herself.

"We'll do this idea of your's!"

---
    Well, that's the end of the first chapter! ^_^

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
    I liked this story, a lot actually.
    Original idea, too!
    I'll be sure to read the next chapter!
    Oh yea, the title's not lame, better than anything I would come up with. xD

Loveon

RAWR.
    Years
    Thank you for your comments! ^w^
    All right, the second chapters ready! So.. here it is!

\ . C h a p t e r T w o - S e t t i n g O f f . /

The sun was now much higher in the sky and Blaziken stood outside the cave along with all the other Pokémon. Blaziken was stretching and occasionally looked behind himself where Vaporeon was getting the few things they had out of the cave. They all had on backpacks that looked like they had once belonged to humans.

"So.. You all got food like I told you too, right?" she asked.

"Yes!" they all answered.

"Pikachu.." Vaporeon began and looked at him. "I still don't understand how you got these backpacks.."

"I told you, I found them!" Pikachu said.

Hana sniffed and said, "In his terms, finding things means stealing them."

Vaporeon sighed as Pikachu and Hana began shouting at each other. "Pichu.." she said. "Make sure you hold on to Drifloon. We don't want her floating away.."

Pichu nodded and looked over at Drifloon, who had tied herself to Pichu's backpack. "Sorry for being such a problem…" she mumbled and Vaporeon shook her head.

"You're not a problem at all. Don't say that."

After a couple of minutes, Blaziken impatiently asked, "Are we ready to leave yet?"

"This isn't a field trip!" she snapped. "We're leaving our home, so I want to make sure we're prepared!"

Blaziken snorted and Vaporeon glared at him. Pichu and Drifloon were playing with each other while Hana and Pikachu were talking to each other.

"We head off now," Vaporeon said, still glaring at Blaziken.

"But didn't you just.." Pikachu began but Vaporeon turned around to glare at him, immediately making him stop talking.

"Let's a go-go then!" Blaziken said and began marching off through the trees.

"Where are you going?" Pichu asked. "That's not the right way, is it?"

Blaziken turned around and asked, "You think I didn't think this entire journey's path over?"

"What would've happened if Vaporeon didn't agree to this?!" Hana asked.

"Then it would've been wasted. Like every other idea," Blaziken said and began walking away again.

The other Pokémon looked at each other unsurely and followed him quickly. Blaziken lead them out to the clearing he had been at earlier and stood at the edge of the clearing, which was actually a cliff. He looked around for a moment before heading back to the others.

"Everyone needs to hold onto me," he said, crouching down so he was at eye level with them all.

"How come?!" they all asked.

Blaziken turned around and pointed to the edge. "I'm gonna jump."

"Are you insane?!" Vaporeon snapped. "You probably haven't thought about your trip's path so that it was realistic, have you?!"

"Other Blaziken, not just me, can jump over incredible distances," Blaziken explained. "And no worries; I've already practiced!"

They looked at him doubtfully and Pichu suddenly jumped up and clung to his arm. Pikachu and Hana hopped up onto Blaziken's shoulder while Vaporeon remained on the ground, glaring at him as usual. Blaziken was now holding onto Pichu rather than letting him hang on his arm and then looked at Vaporeon.

"Coming?"

Vaporeon continued glaring and Blaziken picked her up, holding onto her the same way he was holding onto Pichu. Vaporeon struggled and screamed as Blaziken walked to the edge of the cliff. Crouching down, he said, "Hold on tight, Pikachu and Hana."

Then, he jumped.

He was correct; Blaziken can jump long distances. He was no different than the others and soon landed on a grassy edge extremely far away from where he jumped from. Everyone else had their eyes shut tightly, clinging to Blaziken for their dear lives.

Pichu was the first one to open his eyes. Wherever they landed looked much different from the place they just jumped from; there was much more grass and there were flowers around as well. Pichu squirmed out of Blaziken's arms, made sure Drifloon was still there, and ran around.

Pikachu and Hana also opened their eyes and watched as their brother ran around. They jumped down from Blaziken's shoulder and looked around. "It sure is different here," Pikachu pointed out.

"Like a different world, almost," Hana said.

Vaporeon was the only one with her eyes still shut. "Vaporeon?" Blaziken began and she opened her eyes slowly. "You aren't dead, you know."

She quickly got away from Blaziken and watched everyone. "Where are we…?" she asked suspiciously.

"Well.. That's were we jumped from," Blaziken said and turned around, pointing at where he jumped from. It was extremely far away and.. Were they higher up than were they jumped from?

"You jumped up rather than down..?" Vaporeon asked.

"Jumping down wouldn't have helped if we wanted to reach the top," Blaziken said and laughed.

Vaporeon glared at him before walking away. Sitting down, she slowly began looking around at where they were. Trees were lined up along the edge they were at and went off to form a peculiar path. "Strange.. This doesn't look man-made at all.." she grumbled.

"What made you think that it was?" Blaziken asked.

"The way the trees are lined up.. Humans usually cut down the trees themselves to make it look like that.. At least, that's what I've noticed," Vaporeon answered and began walking down the path. "But it doesn't seem like that here for some reason.." She stopped and looked at them. "COME ON."

They all scrambled after her as she continued walking down the path. The grass was pretty short but was everywhere; any dirt was not noticeable. The trees all seemed like they were cared for every day and their leaves shone almost unrealistically.

"Why does it look like this?" Pichu asked. "It doesn't look like this at home.."

"Because at our former home, humans have done stupid things and cut down homes for Pokémon so they can set up their own things," Vaporeon grumbled. "They think they own everything. They think they can do whatever they want!"

"Calm down," Pikachu said. "Humans aren't really as bad as you make them seem like."

Vaporeon stopped walking at glared at him. "Excuse me?!"

"The only reason the other wild Pokémon would attack humans is because of your stories," Pikachu said. "I've watched humans before and they aren't that way at all."

"So you watched them while you stole from them?" Hana questioned and Pikachu looked away.

Blaziken laughed and began walking ahead of them all. "Anyways," Blaziken began. "I wonder where we are. You think maybe-" Blaziken then slammed into a large orange rock. He jumped back in fright while the others all gasped.

"What's wrong guys?" he asked, looking at them and rubbing his face. "What're you gasping for?"

"Why are you here?" a robot-like voice questioned. Blaziken turned around to see that the rock he slammed into was actually a Pokémon. It was like a golem with red eyes that resembled the letter H on its face. "Answer my question, or I will have to rid of you."

"Where are we?" Vaporeon asked, interrupting Blaziken as he was about to answer.

"You are at Flower Paradise. A place of which you were not invited to come to!" it said and bent back. Its red eyes turned orange and a yellow-orange light formed in the center of its eyes. The light turned into a beam and shot out at Blaziken, striking him in the chest.

Blaziken crashed to the ground while the other Pokémon screamed out his name. "Blaziken! Move out of the way!" Vaporeon yelled as Blaziken clutched his chest. He looked up to see that the Pokémon had jumped up and was coming down at him. Blaziken was too slow to move and was landed on by the Pokémon.

"I…" it began, forming the light again. "…am Regirock! Any and all intruders will be destroyed!"

A light blue beam struck Regirock in its face, causing it to stagger back and away from Blaziken. Its face was now partially frozen, covering up some of its eyes.

"Blaziken!" Vaporeon shouted and Blaziken nodded. He stood up quickly and slashed upward at Regirock, who was pushed backwards, crashing into some trees.

Regirock slowly stood up and looked at Blaziken. "Why are you here?" it asked again.

"I'm here because I want to meet Rayquaza!" Blaziken said proudly.

"Meet Rayquaza?" Regirock asked. "And what makes you think that Rayquaza would even bother to notice a Pokémon like you?"

"Exactly what I said!" Pikachu chimed in, crossing his arms and nodding. Hana quickly covered his mouth as Regirock turned to look at them.

"This area has remained a secret to nearly all Pokémon and not a single human has discovered this place. Therefore, to keep this place a secret, intruders must be eliminated," Regirock explained. "We do not want humans to get a hold of this place due to the many things they could do with it. If Pokémon came here to live, humans would most likely notice this and follow the Pokémon."

"We? Who's we?" Blaziken asked.

"That…" Regirock began and the light started forming again, breaking the ice from its face. "I cannot tell you!"

"Regirock, stop!" a small voice yelled and Regirock halted its attack. "I want to hear how they got here!"

---
    That's the end. I wonder.. was Regirock's appearence rushed? Hm..

Also, I feel that I should mention this:
    Regirock's attack was Hyper Beam, Blaziken's attack was Sky Uppercut and Vaporeon's attack was Ice Beam. I didn't really know how to describe the attacks and make it clear what attack it was.

Back