• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TrippyStack's Introduction

TrippyStack

I ain't even trippin'!
    Years
    Well, hello there, everybody! Let me start by saying that I have had an account before, but I became inactive for a long while and I'm just now returning. I wanted to have a different name this time around, so I decided that it'd be best to make a new account altogether. Regardless, I'm glad to be back!

I'm excited for the upcoming release for Pokémon X and Y, which is one of the reasons that I decided to return. I want to attempt to enter the competitive scene a bit with these new releases and I've been practicing with White 2, so I could get used to the breeding and EV training. This is the best site I've come across for trading and getting team tips, so I'm sure that'll come in handy.

Another reason for joining again is that I've been getting more and more interested in the Pokémon TCG with the passing days. I did collect cards as a young child, but that was mostly for the pretty pictures. I've been watching some videos and trying to learn the rules so I could really get into the game this time around. I don't have many friends that play the game, so I might end up being more of a collector. Any tips on how to get into the game would be greatly appreciated!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yay! Fresh starts are always awesome~ Welcome back to the forums, my good sir. :D

I'm also excited for the upcoming release of the new games as well, it's so awesome. And PC has all the speculation you want, and some of the news coming out are like hot bread, so maybe you should check some of that out if you want! And there's also a Competitive Battling Center for all your battling needs, and since you're starting out, you can learn from our fellow regulars, and even in their own Pokemon Showdown server in which you can access from there.

Oh and one more thing, the Pokemon TCG section is a great section for you to learn how to play the TCG. Some of the members there are knowledgeable, so don't hesitate to ask anything in regards to that!

It's a pleasure to meet you. Don't be shy to throw me a message if you wanna talk, and well, I'll see ya around! <3

Years
    Hey! Welcome back to PC!

We are all very excited for the release of X and Y. I can't wait. I bought a 3DS for that reason. I can't wait to find out more about the games, and about the Pokemon that were already revealed. Be sure to check out the X and Y section of the forum for discussions for the games. It's going to be a hot place to be within the coming months with more information of the games to be revealed!

I hope to see you around the forum! Stick around this time!

Hey there, welcome back! Pleasure to have more returning members pop in here, nice to meet you.

Yup, you'll probably find a lot of help with battling/trading/breeding on PC, since The Battle Center and Trade Corner boards are pretty popular around here. I know the Battle Center has a lot of nice threads that outline battling specifics, so you should check that out if you haven't already. On that note, I think you might just find the Trade Corner Chatroom fun if you want to chat with the other traders, so I'll leave a link to it here for you! There's also the amazing Battle Center Pokemon Showdown server where you can create your own desired team and battle with others. The BC has tournaments to enter from time to time and this is our go-to battling sim platform. You'll have a lot of fun. n~n

And yeaaaah, great to see you getting into the TCG! Can see where you're coming from though; I don't know anyone who plays it either, but it still seems to be popular from all the people I run into online who play. The card artwork is amazing to boot, so that makes it all the more worth it to collect. Like Meganium said, you should take a look at our TCG board and get to discussing the games there. There's also our X & Y section, of course, as Toshiro pointed out. We have plenty here to keep fans interested. ;P

Enjoy your stay on PC and see you around! Hope you have an awesome time! :D

Back