• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*trips over feet, falls into a trash can and dies*

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • lol at the title.

Anyway, are you clumsy? Do you fall a lot or even trip over your own feet? :O

I can be a bit clumsy at times, but it's not as much as I used to be. As a child, I rollerbladed outdoors a lot and would fall and scrape something. It hurt so much I wanted to scream. Nowadays, I hardly ever get banged up unless I run or bump into someone.

What about you?

Sirfetch’d

I am the clumsiest person that I know! I a constantly tripping over things around the house and in fact, I almost tripped getting out of bed this morning. It's really embarrassing at times especially when around a bunch of people xD

Years
  • I'm not a very clumsy person at all, though most of the time my clumsiness comes from whenever I'm tired simply because I just begin to not care about my whereabouts and surroundings when I'm tired :p

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • The title of this thread reminds of this part from Mean Girls so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBOo1Rtjm08
    Mean-Girls-GIF-Cady-Heron-Lindsay-Lohan-Falls-In-Trash-Can1.gif

Anyways, I'm a pretty clumsy person. I'm always dropping things accidentally or banging into things or falling over stuff. It's been a part of me since I was a kid. I'm just never cautious about my surrounding. I'm sure my ADHD has to do with part of it, but also cause I try to do too many things at once.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Recently I've noticed that I'm a lot clumsier than I used to think. My big problem is I tend to drop things, especially at work. Today I dropped a spray bottle full of linoleum stripper and the trigger part of the bottle broke so I had to spend 10 minutes trying to fix it.

It kind of works now.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • If I'm rushed I'm pretty clumsy, but marching band has pretty much fixed that up. I used to trip over stuff all the time and break things, but I guess it was just a phase because now I almost never do it. However, I do run into objects a lot because I'm often lost in my own little world and run into things.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    clumsy_animals_06.gif

I think that's me as a cat.

...Yes, I am a klutz.
    I fall down stairs. I drop food. I trip over everything (including myself). Sometimes I walk into things.

I was even like this as a kid...apparently I once accidentally touched my shoulder against a hot pan, which sort of melted the skin. I:

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    I'm the one who falls up the stairs every night before going to bed. That makes me clumsy I guess.

Omg I am glad I am not the only one who does this.

But besides that, I don't really think I am clumsy. I used to be more clumsy as a child. Not so much these days, which is good I guess.

braixen

the supreme meme
    Years
  • i'm terribly clumsy; since i started my new job about a month ago, i've gotten several burns and cuts. also doesn't help that i bruise like a banana so i always look like crap. and i tend to fall or hit my head on things a lot when i'm not careful LOL. once at my old job i hit my head on the oven door

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think I'm clumsy sometimes, when I was not looking while walking that sometimes I bump into tables or sometimes, hitting walls.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2021
    I'm not physically clumsy, rarely do I ever trip, or drop something. Instead I tend to stumble of words or trying to figure out how to keep a conversation going... so I suppose I'm socially clumsy? haha

Years
  • Yeah I'm extremely clumsy, it's not uncommon for me to trip over or knock something off. I remember accidentally breaking a few glasses because of my natural clumsiness.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Nah, I have pretty good balance. Sometimes I don't pay attention to where I'm going and trip over things though. When it comes to ice skating. I don't know how to stop, so I just hit myself into the wall of the rink. I guess that can count as clumsy.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't know how to stop, so I just hit myself into the wall of the rink. I guess that can count as clumsy.

That isn't really clumsiness rather something you could blame on inadequate knowledge of skating. I do it myself most of the time except I'm using land skates (or whatever those skates are called). XD

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'm extremely clumsy as I walk into desks all the time. Last night, I hit someone's desk so hard the drawers came out, hahaha.

Years
  • I'm not exactly clumsy. I'm absolutely disaster prone, but I imagine that to be more related to my luck than how sloppy i throw my feet around desks and things.
    When I say "disaster" I mean disaster. Entire ventures and functions ruined because I accidentally got caught with someones daughter or set off the fire alarm. Or ruined dinner because something caught on fire. These kinds of things, unintentional negligence.

Back