• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Triston Returns

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
Years
  • Well......

HELLLOOOO AGAIN PC!!

I never thought I'd return, especially after all these years but alas, life is funny that way.

*Looks Around*

Love what you guys and gals have done with the place :-)

Anyways,

Just wanted to say hello. I may not be as active on here as I was before, but I'm back!

cheers

Years
  • Oh hey it's you! I'm pretty sure we talked a bit a few years back, and I really missed you so yeah hello again Triston!

Lots had changed in the three years since you were last here, and while I can understand if you may not be as active as back then I'm sure you can still stick around and make some new friends again.

Best of luck, and enjoy your time with us again!

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • Thanks Hika :-)

I missed this place too.

I will try to post as often as I can.

Thank you for the warm welcome.

Great to be back!

Years
  • Oooh hey welcome back Triston1zn! Been an insanely long time, I still remember you. :O PC has definitely changed a bit these last few years but it's always wonderful when old members return. Hopefully this time is the charm, right? See you around. :-3

Back