• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Troll and toad question

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    It states that there holo rare but there only like $0.49 does that mean there reverse holos, become it seems a bit cheap or are they infact holos

Years
  • Looking through their listings, I doubt it's anything other than a holofoil rare (maybe the reverse holofoil version, but that's about the same price as the normal version in most cases). What cards are so low in price?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    thats what i mean i dont want to order then find out there just the reverse holos but theres cards like a standard celebi holo for $0.49 and beartric for $0.99

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    If i sent you my troll and toad wishlist would you mind looking throught it to see if i have orderd the correct ones thankyou

Years
  • I would mind, as I do not have the time, and when they say holo rare in the card description and on the title of the page for the card, they mean holo rare, not reverse holo. I'm curious as to why you are so adamant about making sure they're not the reverse holo versions, though. If you got the reverse holo version of holo rare card, it's functionally the same card and rarity.

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    I would mind, as I do not have the time, and when they say holo rare in the card description and on the title of the page for the card, they mean holo rare, not reverse holo. I'm curious as to why you are so adamant about making sure they're not the reverse holo versions, though. If you got the reverse holo version of holo rare card, it's functionally the same card and rarity.

Ok i sent it to you before i read this sorry and reverse holos look awful in my opinion where as the proper holos look good

Years
  • I looked at the site listing, and what you have to do when selecting the quantities is to make sure you select the holo rare version of the card. The link below will be the example page I use:

https://www.trollandtoad.com/p291349.html

As you can see, there are two options, one for the normal holo and one for the reverse holo version below the picture of the Ninetales card. You actually have to go to the card's page to select which version you want to order.

Back