• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trolls: Love 'em or hate 'em?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Almost every user in the internet must have an experience with any internet trolls. What do you think about trolls; love 'em or hate 'em?

Years
    How might one love trolls unless he/she is one of them? If they go too far with their trolling and intentionally hurts feelings, I get quite frustrated with them. On the other hand, at the right moment, in the right section, they might give me a laugh or two. If I had my way, though, I'd rather have no trolls at all.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I troll quite a lot (to the limits), and it is the best thing I can do over the Internet. So, I probably love 'em.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Pretty much the same sentiments.

However, I hate it when mods suddenly get hyper-strict over this and start giving people warnings over "feeding the trolls" or "being a troll" when just a week before on the same boards nothing would have happened aside from the topic being locked. >_>

Years
    It honestly depends on the situation. If they're funny, then yeah, I don't mind. If not, if they're just straight up mean or annoying, then no~

BareBones

The kids are all messed up.
    Years
    I don't mind them. As long as they don't catch me in a very, very bad mood I couldn't care less. I don't even mind if they offend me, I can have a laugh at myself.

Bit annoying when I'm happily roleplaying on World of Warcraft and suddenly my chat gets spammed up with 'Lolrp' and other Out of Character things, however.

So basically: The funny ones are a-okay with me. They annoying and plain offensive ones can get on their knees and su--... yeah. The offensive but still funny ones are cool too.

Sidenote: Trolling Habbo Hotel is hillarious. I suggest you all do it.

Last edited:

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
    If they are funny, I can tolerate them. If they act like stereotyped old men, then I hate them (If you want to know what I mean, there's a troll's thread somewhere in the Pokémon BW forums).

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I do not like them I just do not see the point of trolling.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    As a veteran GameFAQs and 4chan troll, I'll admit that it's quite fun to do sometimes. :D

If it wasn't for the fact that I actually like PC and like having a clean record, I'd be doing some trolling here as well. XD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's fun to a point. In games, if someone's trying to do something constructive (as it were) and the the trolls get in their way, then it's not cool anymore.

Back