• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Tropical Sunlight's Pixels~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • Hello this my tileset it's expanding so that means I'm making tiles.

But here are the tiles I made so far:
    ~Tropical Sunlight's Pixels~

They are NOT for public use (not that anyone would want them :P). Except for the fence.

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Can't believe that this is already 23 days old and nobody replied...
    Those tiles looks so old fashioned...

Years
  • Wow, these are really good. I rarely comment on tiles, but I like these a lot.

My only problem with these is that the window(?) and plant blend into the background to much.. or maybe the window doesn't blend in enough, I dunno. It's not clear whether it's meant to stand out, or blend in, because of the outline. It's just different enough to stand out slightly, yet too light to clearly make out the bottom part.

Also, I love the floors. XD

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • I love the style that these tiles are made in!!! The walls could use a little bit of work though.

Blaze Heatnix

Aura Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    Amazing! Very nice job! But I think people would more apreciated it if you let them use it. :/
    But im not judging you, it's your tiles and your hard work. Well done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back