• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
  • Trouble Rising(PG-13)

After many years of peace in the world, something is starting to happen. The ocean has begun to become dangerous. People are disappearing from mountains. People blame The Rockets,people blame Magma and Aqua. Nobody knows who's really behind any of this, but the weather is changing for the worse. Although people really don't know about it...many people don't even know its happening, weather its mind control or some other thing, people cant see it even when its hurting them. Oak has called his most successful students back to him, to try and figure this problem out. Although...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm a little rusty,you will have to excuse the poor starting paragraph.

To the point-Something is causing weather changing, Pokemon have begun to get irritated from it. Some even have disappeared from their owners.
    Copy and paste the following:

Name:
    description:
    Pokemon: (Any exept:jiratchi(sp),raquaza(sp),deoxys,groudon,kyogre(sp), mewtwo, and mew.)
    Rp sample: (one paragraph+)
    RULES:
    No god modding.
    If you choose a acceptable legendary,dont make it a god.
    Everyone can be hurt, that includes you.
    DONT get mad if I dont exept you.
    I have to go now, ill be back later to exept you or not.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Name:Liane (Leeann)
    description:
    Trouble Rising

Pokemon:Cloyster, rarely used Suicune, Shellder, Clamperl, Delibird, Zangoose
    Rp sample:Liane held a beige manila envelope in her hand, having just recieved the letter from Professor Oak.
    She was once again, preparing to leave her grand home in Viridian, just like three years ago.
    She once again slipped out of the house, with her change of clothes undetected, and swapped the flowing white skirt with a short navy denim skirt, and her bunny berettes, with regular navy ones.
    Walking to the exit of Viridian, she broke into a run, free of tea sessions, and proper lady classes, free to be herself.
    ---
    "Professor Oak?" She asked like she had when she first started her journeys.
    "Ah, once again your the first to arrive Liane." He laughed.
    "Always early, because it's better to be early than to be late!" I said cheerfully.
    "Your quite different from when you first came. Not in appearance, but in attitude!" He said notioning toward a very cheap looking couch.
    "Why don't we wait for the others to come?" He asked, as I sat down.

(RP sample is first post.)

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Name: Violet Sanders
    description: Violet stands at exactly five feet tall, with short brown hair and hazel eyes. She does not like to wear clothes that she thinks are 'girly,' and usually wears a white shirt, blue jeans, a red baseball cap, blue socks, and white sneakers.
    Bio: Violet's mother died at a very young age, leaving her as the only female in a house with her father and three brothers. They treated each other roughly, though lovingly, and as a result she developed a tough personality. She learned to enjoy watching her brothers' Pokemon battle, which inspired her to rasie a team of her own when she became of age. She has been training Pokemon for three years now.
    Pokemon: Raichu, Flareon, Lapras, Meganium, Dragonite, Clefable
    Rp sample:

"Been nice seeing you guys! I've gotta split now, though. Professor Oak wanted to see me about something. Bye!," Violet said to her father and three brothers as she stood outside their home in Viridian City.

"Bye, sis! Come back soon so we can have a good fight! You've gotten much better!,"

"And who says you didn't improve too, Nick? Now it's time for me to go. See ya!"

With that, Violet broke into a run and went down the path known as Route 1 which led from Viridian City to Pallet Town, where Professor Oak's laboratory always was, and still was. It didn't take too long since she was not attacked by any wild Pokemon along the way, and in just a few minutes she had reached her destination.

As she neared the building, Professor Oak opened the lab's door and she ran right in. She then turned around and said, "Hiya, Professor!"

"Welcome, Violet. Why don't you have a seat in the other room while we wait for the other Trainers I have invited to arrive?"

With that, the girl walked casually into the room and took a seat on one of the chairs.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • Name: Ben
    Description: Black hair, with a purple tint to it. Violet eyes, a jutting chin, and a high intelligent forehead. Dressed in beige combat pants and a black shirt
    Pokemon:
    Flareon -> Festival ♀
    Tauros -> Roam ♂
    Electrabuzz -> Fort ♂
    Cloyster -> Bow-wow ♂

Ben was on the Pallet Town fence, a look of great disapproval on his face. He had sworn, nearly five years ago, that he would never return here. He hadn't even returned to his home town, Cinnabar island, for several months. His aunt and cousin lived in Pallet, and while he had no objection to them, the Professor here despised Ben with a passion.
    He swung his legs over, and landed on the ground. "Well, let's get this over with..." He ran a hand through his long, black hair, before pulling it back into a ponytail. Then, he threw his bag over his shoulder, and whistled. Out of nowhere, a flareon appeared. She was panting happily, and was looking incredibly pleased with herself. Ben decided not to ask what she had got up to.

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Name:Bruno
    description:Looks just like in the elite four.
    Pokemon:Machamp,Haracross,Breloom,Hariyama,Shiftry,and Cacterin
    Rp sample:I grew up in Pewter Town as a boy. I liked to play by the caves. Then one day I found a hurt machop. So I took it home and sprayed it with a potion. After it healed it wouldnt stop following me. It even followed me to school. Then one day a bully was picking on me. Machop got mad and punched him. Later that day Proffeser Oak was looking for trainers. the principal told him to take me. So then I trained with professer Oak. Once my training was finished I trained at the gym in saphron city after me and machop could beat evryone we went back to pewter and opened a gym of or own. Soon after I decided to challeng the elite four. After I had beaten them I was an Elite Four. Then Years later I am called back By proffesser oak.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    bruno said:
    I grew up in Pewter Town as a boy. I liked to play by the caves. Then one day I found a hurt machop. So I took it home and sprayed it with a potion. After it healed it wouldnt stop following me. It even followed me to school. Then one day a bully was picking on me. Machop got mad and punched him. Later that day Proffeser Oak was looking for trainers. the principal told him to take me. So then I trained with professer Oak. Once my training was finished I trained at the gym in saphron city after me and machop could beat evryone we went back to pewter and opened a gym of or own. Soon after I decided to challeng the elite four. After I had beaten them I was an Elite Four. Then Years later I am called back By proffesser oak.

ONE BIG JUMBLE OF SENTENCE FRAGMENTS. (and a run-on, and many spelling errors)

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Sorry bruno, no can do. Too many grammar and spelling mistakes,maybe you could check out a few of the stickies and look at great rping stratagies.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • Name:Saleh (pronounced SAY-luh)
    description:Saleh is around 5'6" and has long silver hair. he has hazel eyes and wears a black muscle shirt with a red cape (similar to what Lance from the E4 wears).
    Pokemon: Ninetales (Rosa) female, Houndoom (Suki) female, torkoal (Torque) male
    RP sample:
    *Ring Ring* A pokenav rings.
    "What do you want, old man?" Saleh says into the pokenav.
    "Greetings, Saleh. i want to tell you and some of the other renowned trainers from kanto about a very urgent dilemma. Stop by my lab in Pallet Town so you can hear the full story."
    "Why do i have to be cursed with being your godchild, you excuse for a professor" Saleh thought and then turned off his pokenav.
    An hour later, another call came to Saleh on his pokenav.
    "Saleh, i'm here to inform you on our next mission" a low voice said.
    "What is it, Maxie?" Saleh replied.
    "You need to head to Pallet Town. There is a special pokeball that is needed for our research in the house of the pokemon master Red. You need to break in during the night and steal the pokeball that is in Red's bedroom and bring it to HQ pronto." Maxie explained.
    "Okay, I'm on it, boss" Saleh turned off the pokenav and set forth towards Pallet Town.
    "Oh crap! Now i've got to not let that fool Sam Oak see me or i'm in for a world of boredom and steal the pokeball. This is going to be fun" Saleh smirked and slept under a tree on Route 1 planning his theft of Red's house the following day.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Name:Nick
    description:Nick is about 5/8, medium build, Blonde hair that hangs near his shoulders,green eyes. White tee shirt with a pair of gray shorts is his normal outfit.Doesnt like to listen to strangers.
    Pokemon:Umbreon(shadow),Flygon(Spirit),Brellroom(spore)

Fury of ninetails, accepted, as long as you can try to capatalize and look at grammar errors.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The grass was blowing easily in the morning wind, wild rattata running through the grass freely stopped and sniffed the air before continuing. Not noticing the other pokemon around them that sensed the same thing. Nearby, tauros sat with miltank enjoying the summer day. Few people walked on the roads, going hastely and glancing up here and there.
    Thats when it happened.

Someting red shot out of the sky and landed in the field, witch instantly caught fire. Pokemon scattered for a second before relising another ball, yellow this time, was coming down to them.
    Shock waves were cast out over the feild, hitting a few people and injuring pokemon. Trainers called forth their greatest pokemon to guard them, but with no luck, they fled. The pokemon lay dazed in the field, before getting up and leaving suddenly. Witnesses say nothing happened, no matter how scorched the field was or how much their pokemon were injured.
    Fifteen people dissapeared that day,none have been seen sence.
    That was yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I sighed and looked out my window. "Think i should?" I asked shadow "I dont think its the greatest idea ever..."
    "Prrrr......" Was the response I got from my umbreon.
    "Ha! Is that so! Well...I suppose I can turn it down if i dont like it, right?"
    "Prrrrr..........."
    "Fine fine!" I said enthusiasticly.
    I swung my legs over the side of the bed and shadow jumped off, landing on my clothes and notebooks.
    "Thank you" I said joking,Shadow gave a little bark and jumped for the door and ran out into the hall.
    I gathered my stuff and set it inside my bag, stopping to fold up clothes or turn my notebook's pages back to the page I wanted them on.

A few hours later I was on my way through viridian, shadow hopping merriliy at my side.
    "Dont you ever calm down!" I said as she fell into a puddle.
    She showed her response by showering me in water.
    I decided not to say anything about her not calming down from then on.

Seeing pallet town in the distance I began running while shadow kept pace at my side. Near pallet town I slowed to a walking speed. No need to run myself out I thought.

Inside the lab I saw two females sitting in chairs. One of them was wearing a short navy denim skirt, with a berret on her head. The other girl was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white shirt.

There was oak too, sitting and talking to them. He looked up when I walked in and jumped up and came over.
    "Nice to see you nick!"He said
    "Indeed,im sure you remember shadow." I replied, pointing to shadow "She doesnt like her pokeball."
    "Ahh yes I do remember. Well anyway come over here and meet liane and violet" He said motioning to the two girls sitting.
    Interesting.... I thought.
    "We have two more people to get here before I will tell you whats going on." He said and hurried off into his lab.
    I pulled up a chair and leaned back in it, tired and restless.

StephenPokemon Master

Me X ChakiChu from Janime
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 11, 2006
    Name:Stephen
    description:Stephen is about 5/8, medium build, Brown hair that hangs near his shoulders,green and blue eyes. Grey t-shirt with a pair of black trousers is his normal outfit.Was captured by Team Rocket four years ago.
    Pokemon: Venasaur(Greener),Raichu(Shocker),Dragonite(Flymon)(Rest of pokemon are in the PC)
    Rp sample: I sighed and looked out my window. "Will I ever be allowed out?" I asked Shocker. "My parents have never let me out since I was kidnapped by Team Rocket a few years ago."
    "Chu...." Was the response I got from my Raichu.
    "You know if I'm gonna be allowed out?"
    "Chu..........."
    "They are?!" I exclaimed.
    I swung my legs over the side of the bed and Shocker jumped off, landing on my clothes and notebook.
    "Thank you" I said sarcastically,Shocker gave a little squeak and jumped for the door and ran out into the hall.
    I picked up my clothes and notebook,and put them in a box.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Stephen, Idon't think she'll except you. And she shouldn't. I would be p!ssed off if someone copied my rp sample and redid it >.>

Name: Kelly (her nickname is Neko)
    description: Is kinda short. Has long brown hair and dark blue eyes. Wears light blue jean shorts and a dark blue T-Shirt with all her Pokemon's pictures on it (she got it customized) She has red and black shoes and white quater ankle socks.
    Pokemon: Eevee, Pikachu, Umbreon, Raichu, Rukario, Pidgeott
    Rp sample: Kelly saighed as she looked out of her window. Her parents knew she was called to Professor Oak's lab. They said their final goodbyes to her a couple of hours ago. Now they were gone off to their jobs though.

She turned out on the soft, dark blue couch she was sitting on and looked down at her Pokemon on the pale carpet in the middle of the living room. They were all asleep at the moment. Kelly was too but she had just woken up a couple of minutes ago. She looked out through the blury window again. Rain drops were running down it, so hard that it was almost impossible for Kelly to see outside. Thunder cracked and lightning flashed, and all Kelly wanted to do right now was to just go back to sleep like all her other Pokemon.

She stopped mid-thought as she heard one of her Pokemon approach her. The Pokemon jumped ontop of her head and looked out the window also, giving out a big yawn and stretching lazily in between. Kelly smiled. "Hey Pikachu.." She said. Pikachu gave out a big, excited squek. He, along with all her other Pokemon, knew that she was one of the chosen one.

She hopped off the couch and grabbed her backpack off of one of the dark blue reclainers that was in the corner of the living room. It was already filled with what she needed, now she just had to recall her Pokemon.

Taking out five Dark blue Pokeballs with silver bottoms, Kelly held them up to all her sleeping Pokemon and recalled them. Putting the four balls in her bag, Kelly swung it over her shoulder and stepped out the door in the back of the living room. She stepped off the porch steps and ran through the rain. Pikachu jumped off her shoulder and ran alongside her. 'Soon..' Kelly thought while running. Her destination: Pallet Town. 'Soon I will know what he wanted us for..' 'Pikaa..' Pikachu thought the same thing..

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Yeah...thats not going to work stephen....Not accepted

Kakashie, accepted
    We need to wait for the other people who havent been to the lab yet to get there soon(hint hint)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (hint hint?)
    I glanced up, seeing another person, and straightened myself, as it was only best for first impression.

For as long as I can remember, I've been taught that first impression is the way people judge you.

And that judging is the way you make friends, enemies, and aquaintences.

At least from what I've heard from my picky teachers.

"Hello, my name is Liane, it's nice to meet you!" I said lightly.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • "Hey, my name's Violet," she girl said proudly. The other girl in the room seemed different from heself. True, she was dressed more or less casually, but there was a certain aura to her that made her seem as though she was... more.... refined, or civilized. Not that Violet wasn't civilized herself, but she was quite different. Nonetheless, it wasn't a bad idea to get to know her.

"You know, I think I might have seen you before.... right here, three years ago... you look like one of the kids who took a starter Pokemon from Oak. I don't think we had time to talk, then, though, so I guess this is like our first real meeting."

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (I'm guessing your talking to me...)

"I remember seeing both of you, though not at the lab..." I said thoughtfully.

"I saw you," I indicated toward the boy "In Viridian, standing in front of my house with the old man Wilson, who blocks the path if he doesn't get his coffee, and I saw you at the radio tower in Lavender!"

"I saw none of you at the lab though, I came and left quite early are you sure it was me?"

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Kelly and Pikachu continued their way toward Pallet Town. Seeing the many houses and buildings of the town, they sped up. They slowed to a trot once they entered the city, looking around for the lab. The saw the huge lab ontop of the hills and started running toward it. They started running up the many steps it had. 'Wow..' Kelly thought as she and Pikachu reached the door and rested a bit before entering. "We haven't been here in a while, have we, Pikachu?" She asked excitedly, rain pouring down on them. "Pi. Pikachu!!" Pikachu said, also over excited. Turning the door of the lab doors, they pushed them open and walked in. Shaking off some of the water, they looked up to see Professor Oak and some other people sitting at two, couch like benches, a table in the middle of them. "Hey Professor!" She called cheefully. "PikAchu!" Pikachu called out a hello too.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • "I... think so, but I could have been wrong. And I don't remember seeing you at the Radio Tower...., Violet said plainly. I overslept and came late, but since they say that's what happened to the world-famous Trainer Red, it's good luck. And the rumors also say his Pikachu was his first Pokemon, and it was mine too, and that was also becuase I overslept and there were no other Pokemon left. And you're from Viridian too? So am I."

This was a bit strange. Perhaps they just noticed eah other in different places without making a big deal of it, or maybe Liane had something to hide that she didn't want the others to know....

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    I really hope i'm not too late...but how this:

Name: Dane Xavious
    Description: Tall and raven-like. A black cloak flaps about my body like mysterious aroura. My face half covered is a cold stare, taking in my surroundings. I am wearing black trousers underneath the cloak, complete with a dark blue waistcoat. My presence is detached and somewhat negative to my surroundings, almost as if I do not wish to be here.
    Those near me seem to sense my power and determination.
    I am a very serious trainer.
    Pokemon: Gyrados, Charzard, Flygon, Kingdra, Salamence, Altaria.
    Rp sample:

I can feel it in the winds. A greater calling. I prepare myself for a great journey. I can feel a change in the world. I know that something is not right. I know I must find other great trainers like myself. But I do not know why. Perhaps this is something I cannot handle alone?

I travel far not knowing where I shall arrive. I follow my heart, it leads me to my destination. But how can such a small handful of trainers be the answer? Are we somehow 'chosen'?

I walk forward ready to greet my fellow Pokemon masters...

(This ok?)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back