• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trouble Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki

x
Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I shook my head "You didn't see me. I saw you when I was at the base. You were just going in, and I didn't bother with it."

"And yes, I am from Viridian, you can't have ever missed my home, it's on the edge, it's very large." I said "There are marble columns you just can't miss if you've lived in Viridian, or even traveled passed it."

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Ill give you another chance because you are new and i dont think know about rping, Try not to use so many Is' and please not so inhuman like, almost godlike.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I watched the two talk for a minute before I spoke up. "Yeah I remember that old man" Pausing for a moment "Him and his cofee..."
    I stroked shadows fur for a moment, when something smacked me in the head.
    "OWW!!!"I said loudly "What was that!"
    Professor Oak came through the doorway and picked up a small bone.
    "Just a cubone!"He said setting the bone on a table.

"I think its time I told you why you are all here," He said "You see, as some of you may or may not know, the probolems in the weather are causing drastic changes in pokemon's behavior"
    "If you would kindly step this way,I would like to show you the cubone that has undergone exposure to a meteor found recently." He said walking into the back room.

I stood up "Shall we?" I said aloud. Shadow stopped licking her fur and jumped up, running up to my side and following me into a back room.

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
  • Name:May
    description:
    Trouble Rising

Pokemon:Arcanine(Firestorm), Quivala(Zippo), Flygon(Nickey), Ninetails(Blaze), Vulpix(Zukra), Celebi.
    Rp sample:

"Ring-Ring!" "Hello!" May said on the phone. "Heloo! This is Prof. Oak. May I need your help. Meet me at the lab." Prof. Oak said. "Sure thing." May said. She put her pokeballs on her bel. Then she ate breakfast. "Come on Blaze!" May said. Blaze a ninetails followed her out the door. May and Blaze walked all the way to the lab. She opened the door. "Hello Prof. Oak?" May said. "I over here just go into that room over there and I will be there in a minuete." Oak said. "Ok!"May replied. She walked in the room were all the other trainers are at.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Hmmm...If you promise to watch for grammar, accepted.

No more people are being accepted after this,Unless dane wants to still try and join.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I nodded and followed the boy, whom I still hadn't learned of his name, and hoped that there would be no bones thrown at my head, or else I'd be scolded till I died when I returned home.

"I'm sorry Professor Oak, but I haven't been allowed outside Viridian for awhile, and I've heard nothing of the pokemon or weather, the only thing I've noticed is that it rains more than usual." I said

"Oh that's alright, you'll notice soon enough."

"And I'm sorry to interupt again, but what does a meteor have to do with the weather, let alone a cubone?" I asked in mild curiosity.

(....that was an interestingly un-descriptive RP sample...grammar and spelling errors also...oh well, I'm not the RP master.)

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • "Oh, yeah, I know where that is!, Violet said. "You live in the house next door to mine, then. The mansion I'm in... it's smaller than yours, and I'm not surprised we haven't met; we don't have people over that often because the house is always such a mess. Of course, that also means you live in the house that my brothers pranked last year. I was away journeying Johto at the time, but they wrote to me saying that they dressed up as Gengar scared everyone while there was some party going on there. It's a shame I missed it; it sure sounded like fun!"

Violet didn't really care what Liane would think of that. She was just talking about her home, her family, and her life. She did this regularly, mainly because she was quite proud of being different from other girls her age.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Oak surpressed a laugh, "Watch" he said simply.
    He took a meteor from a containor and set it near the cubone on the table, that was acting merrily. The cubone suddenly seized its bone and smacked Oak in the head.

I rushed forward to help steady Oak "Im fine just get the meteor!" He shouted. I jumped over to the table as the cubone readied to fling the bone at oak again and siezied it, throwing it to the other side of the room.

"What was that about!?" I said to oak.
    "Look." He replied, pointing to the cubone.

It had stopped fighting and sat there again, merriliy looking at the pictures of pokemon posters on the wall.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2008
    flygonruler1 said:
    No more people are being accepted after this,Unless dane wants to still try and join.

I would.
    What role would you prefer me to have?
    I'll try to keep it less "God-like" from now on.

Hows this: I'm a serious dragon trainer who has seen many battles. I am restless and always on the lookout for adventure. My idea of an introduction is a pokemon battle to the trainers strength. I wear a black cloak, trousers and a darkblue waistcoat, so I'm a very formal trainer.

RP: Tired from my long pokemon journey I arrive at the quite town of Pallet to meet the renowned Pokemon professor Oak.
    I arrive at Oak's lab to hear noises from inside.
    "Is someone battling?"
    I enter to see Oak with someone observing a cubone.
    "Strange" I think. As the cubone act's out of character whacking the professor on the head. Then just as quickly I see it's personality change and it just stares at some pokemon pictures.

"So the rumours are true" I think to myself...

(Any good?)

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    "Oh, I wasn't there either, although my mother phoned me in larousse about it. She kept me on saying how 'she never wanted me to act like that no matter who it was' and then she said that I had to come home right away to supervise the cleaning of everything that was destroyed and everything when all the guests started to run." I said laughing slightly

I didn't quite mind that her brothers had pranked us.

My mother's always been deathly afraid of ghost pokemon, bug pokemon, well, anything that wasn't 'cute' or 'beautiful'.

Besides, we got pranked at least once per year, and I was never there to see it. As long as I wasn't there, I was okay with it.

That's when i heard a 'thonk' like bone on bone, and I heard professor oak shout

"I'm fine just get the meteor!"

When the cubone had calmed down, I apologized for my lack of attention.

"No no, it's quite alright, I think you've found out what the meteor does anyway." He said.

I walked to the fridge standing in the main room we were just in a few seconds ago before the meteor fiasco, and retrieved an ice pack, which Professor Oak placed against the bumb on the side of his head, where the angry cubone had hit him.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Violet jumped up when she heard Professor Oak yell. First she ran over to the refridgerator, but noticed that Liane had already gotten ice for his head. She then made her way to where the meteorite had landed, picked it up, and placed it on a table in front of the Professor.

"Here you go, Professor!," she said with smile. "I've got a feeling the reason you called us here has something to do with this, right?

Though Violet was sometimes immature and very tomboyish, she wasn't stupid, despite what many people thought of her as being a 'wild girl.' After all, one would require plenty of brains to become a decent Pokemon Trainer.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • Kelly stared at what just happened 'What..the hell..' She thought as she decided to go outside and wait for the others instead of staying in there, being ignored. Pikachu opened the doors silently as we both snuck out again. Once we were outside, Pikachu's cheeks started sparking. "Whoa there buddy!" Kelly called out to her Pikachu. Pikachu stopped and looked up at Kelly. "Its still raining out..Don't wanna electracute me do you..?" Kelly asked teasenly. Pikachu sweatdropped and made an apologetic look. He was also mad about being ignored.

Kelly took out one of her custom Pokeballs and threw it into the air. A bright white flashed and when it died down, Rukario stood in its place. Putting the ball back in her bag, she looked at Rukario. "Whats going on?" He asked, looked around at his surroundings. Pikachu jumped ontop of Rukario's head and Kelly held onto his arm. "I'll explain later, just teleport us to the top of the lab" Kelly said in a nice tone. Rukario nodded his head and in a flash, they were all ontop of the roof. "PiPikachuu" Pikachu said a thanks but was still on Rukario's head. Kelly and Rukario sat down on the roof, letting the cool rain cool them down. "So what happened..?" He asked slowly..

~~

"Oh..I see.. Well that sucks!" Rukario said, also mad like kelly and Pikachu. "Yeah I know.." Kelly said, after finishing with telling hers and Pikachu's story..

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • I'm sorry i haven't posted for a bit guys. I never thought that there would be so many posts after i got of PC. BTW, this is a continuation of my RP sample
    RP:
    After reaching Pallet Town, Saleh was in preparation of stealing the pokeball from Red when there was a commotion in a big laboratory.
    "What is that naive fool doing now? I might as well go and see what's going on. I have to wait until night just to steal the pokeball anyway." Saleh said to himself. Saleh then walked toward the enormous building with a vast backyard filled with Pokemon. He opened the door to the lab to see his godfather rubbing his old, white haired head.
    "What did you do this time, trip up the stairs?" Saleh chuckled.
    "There you are, Saleh! We were waiting for you. I just explained to the others about a meteorite i found that makes Pokemon act savagely." the professor said.
    "That's what Tabitha and Maxie were talking about in Mt. Chimney last week.That was what Maxie was trying to steal from Team Aqua? Then how the heck did it end up in Oak's hands?" Saleh thought. "I guess I'll find out in time and then I'll tell what i learn to Maxie."

Kind of a sucky ending, oh well.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    (Just a question Cebe. How do you know my name IC if you were never introduced?

Cebe said:
    May was walking to Prof. Oak's lab. She finally reached it. Then she opened the door."

^Nice...sentence fragments. Sorry, I'm a heavy criticizer)

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I looked over both of the new people.

One seemed...awfully emo, as my brother would have put it, and one seemed like a regular girl.

I shook my head and turned my attention back to Professor Oak, and asked

"Where was the meteor found?"

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • pardon some of my slang and cussing in my RPs: I'm trying to make Saleh's vocabulary match his personality. also, i'm having problems with the indent button, so i'm just puttin
    wherever i want to indent. Can ne1 help me out w/ this?

"I have to agree with the fool over there *motions to Liane*, where the **** did you get the meteor?" Saleh said.
    "If i make them think i don't know anything about the meteor, then no one will think I'm suspicious and report me to that retarded police officer with the blue-green hair." Saleh thought to himself. "Hey, maybe i can find somethin' valuable around here, like a Houndour." Ever since Saleh was very young, he had a fascination with Houndours. He never had enough luck to find one though.
    "Where is the bathroom in this shack?" Saleh asked Prof. Oak.
    "It's right down the hallway by the back entrance" The prestigious professor replied. Saleh darted towards the back entrance and when he opened the door, he saw a vast array of Pokemon spread out in a large plain. He searched left and right until he found a Houndour. Since it was someone else's Houndour and couldn't be caught with a different Pokeball, he took out a sack and put the Houndour in the sack after quite a struggle. He hid the Houndour behind a bush so he could steal it after the lecture Prof. Oak was holding and ran back into the lab. During this whole time, Saleh felt as if he was being watched......​

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I glanced out after the Saleh figure, whom I wondered where he was going, since he had gone out the actual back door.

I shook my head and decided not to be nosey, especially to a jerk who had just called me, the most accomplished girl in my families history, a 'fool'.

Already disliking the boy, I wrenched my attention back to a nicer person.

"Also, do you know why the meteor make the cubone act this way just yet?" I asked innocently, trying to mask my anger of being called foolish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back