• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

true name

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    This belongs on the Mixed Voting Polls.
    Plus there's already one thread like that already.
    Well just ask a mod to move it for you, Troy.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I remember there being an old thread like this, and it was in Other Chat. ^_^; How old is that other thread, PM1000?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Kayleigh said:
    I remember there being an old thread like this, and it was in Other Chat. ^_^; How old is that other thread, PM1000?

Uhh, about 2-4 weeks I think.
    So is it still good to post in that thread.

Btw, what's your real name Kayleigh?...if it wasn't obvious enough. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Lol, I'll give you 1 guess.

And I... guess that this can stay here. O_o Uhh... KAIRI?!? Anyone?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, tipically, this would be considered a duplicate, since the old thread isn't over a month old. I have to find it first to confirm it myself though. However, if the old thread is over a month old, this one can remain open.

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I think that the other one is pretty old. I haven't seen it around in quite a while. I think that this one can stay open. ^_^

And by the way... If none of you can guess my name, I'll clue you in! *Who Wants to Be a Millionaire music plays* It starts with a 'K' and ends with an 'H'.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Could it by any chance be Keishah? Lol, I deserved to be slapped now :P. I won't reveal my name to anybody, I have told a few people my name, but I don't expect telling anyone else

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Like I zaid before my name'z Alyssa Rose G.
    Hehe, I'm the zecond Alyssa to join ^_-

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    Lol That was cute! How many people have multiple last names?
    Hmm, well I have my mom'z name and I guezz my ztepdad'z name. I don't know about my fatherz name though, I don't think hiz countz^_-

You have a long name, I bet it'z a pain to write it on thoze darn teztz with the zmall zpace to write them in ^_^'''

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Mines Austin but since thats PA name also i like to be called Aust or Scyther on PC

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    my initials are O.K.B now i dont want to tell you but you are open for guesses...if you guess it rite ill give you a prize...anyways once aigin my initioals are OKB so thats KIND of like lsting my name...

Back