• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

True Strongest Pokemon?

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    In your opinion, what is the true strongest Pokemon? My vote would go to Darkrai. It has higher speed and Special Attack than even Arceus, And in battle against Arceus it can start off with Dark Void to put Arceus to sleep, and while Arceus takes 12.5% damage each turn, it can be afflcited with great damage from strong Special attack moves.

~Prof. W.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    I personaly think pikachi is the strongest pokemon ever, I mean look at all the stuff he's be through. I give little pikachu props for that, pikachu is the new god of pokemon!!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I personaly think pikachi is the strongest pokemon ever, I mean look at all the stuff he's be through. I give little pikachu props for that, pikachu is the new god of pokemon!!

o rly?

Pikachu vs. Steelix...GO!!

By BST, Arceus is easily the most powerful pokemon of all, but even he can be defeated quite easily if you know what to do. :P

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
    pikachu holding Light ball used Brick Break!
    Steelix Fainted...

oh yeah here's something else, critical hit!

Last edited:

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    In your opinion, what is the true strongest Pokemon? My vote would go to Darkrai. It has higher speed and Special Attack than even Arceus, And in battle against Arceus it can start off with Dark Void to put Arceus to sleep, and while Arceus takes 12.5% damage each turn, it can be afflcited with great damage from strong Special attack moves.

~Prof. W.

just so you know, if we're talking base stats here, that

mewtwo
    deoxys
    rayquaza
    kyogre
    palkia

all have higher sp atk than darkrai, not to mention mewtwo and deoxys being faster than darkrai

though that's beside the point

uberchu pwns all

Timbjerr

Years
    pikachu holding Light ball used Brick Break!
    Steelix Fainted...

oh yeah here's something else, critical hit!

Pikachu can learn Brick Break? *checks sources* whaddya know? I still think it might be dependent on a critical hit to OHKO a steelix. XD

point is, there's no universally strong pokemon. XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    there is no true strongest pokemon in my opinion. all of them are strong in their own right (except for magikarp).

But that's where you're wrong!

Magikarp @ Focus Sash
    - Flail
    - Tackle
    - Splash

Not sure of the EV spread and nature, but along with

Smeargle @ Salac Berry
    - Spore
    - Substitute
    - Baton Pass
    - Belly Drum

and pass it to Karp and he can sweep a team of ubers. ;)

Last edited:

Timbjerr

Years

Magikarp @ Focus Sash
    - Flail
    - Tackle
    - Splash

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
    - Spore
    - Substitute
    - Baton Pass
    - Belly Drum

Actually, the Smeargle in the combo you're thinking of holds a Salac Berry, not a Focus Sash. :P

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years

Magikarp @ Focus Sash
    - Flail
    - Tackle
    - Splash

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
    - Spore
    - Substitute
    - Baton Pass
    - Belly Drum

marriland was just battling some noob with haxxorz pokemon. no skill required :T

i just remembered

going off anime this time, charizard was THE strongest in the anime (excluding teh first movie, mewtwo shines there) then they introduced hoenn and blaziken and went downhill from there

cipE

Breaking
    Years
    Lol, Darkrai? Please, he's EASY to take out. Most pokemon in the ubers can be taken out by the other uber pokemon anyways.

If you mean strongest as in pure combined base stats then Arceus is with 720 Base Stats.

Strongest in the atk/spa would be Deoxys-A.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I'm sure it's Slaking with it's incredible base stats. It has the highest base stats out of all Pokémon (i heard).

That's Arceus, but if legendary's didn't count, Slaking would be the most powerfull.

Corruptodile

Ma chérie, Je t'aime.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Kyogre. Water Spouts boosted by Rain from BSe 150 Special Attack? Yes please.

Non-legendary, I'd have to say Dragonite.

Professor W.

Squirtle Fan
    Years
    I voted Darkrai simply for his high Sp. Atk and Speed, along with Dark Void and Bad Dreams can cause huge problems. If only I could get one... (Course, I only do UU/NU battles with my in-game team...)

However, for non-legends, I think Relicanth or Shuckle is the best. Relicanth for it's sturdy defense and good attack, not a fast one, but can take a few hits. On top of that, he get's recoil-less Head Smash. Let me say that again. Recoil-less Head Smash! Alright, the reason for Shuckle is that he is definite to take many hits, and with rest to restore health, can gradually whittle the opponent's health down, with use of Wrap and then many Gyro Balls.

~Prof. W.

Last edited:
    Back