• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trust

Years
  • I don't trust a lot of people, mainly because the people that I do end up trusting always let me down somehow. Because of that, its just hard for me to trust people.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I trust people, and in return, I'm trusted. Sure, I had a few backstabs myself but I always believed that these people who break others' trust will just learn their lesson someday. It's not easy to trust people nowadays, I admit it. But to me it seems like not showing trust is bigger of a blunder than to show it and-most of the time-create bonds with it.

Oh, and people stealing your work doesn't have anything to do with trust. It has to do with need. Even if it's the need to humiliate me and rank up themselves. I'm that supid of a person.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
  • I don't trust anyone or anything, including myself. I've been stabbed and laughed at a lot in the past, and I've come to expect it now.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Trust is quite hard to earn with me, since in my life, I've had it broken too many times. I now have to really get to know someone before I can trust them, however, if I don't know a good reason not to trust them (Yes, I do use my own judgment of peoples appearances too sometimes to help make this decision n__n) then I would generally trust them to a certain extent. My trust goes someway, but not that far unless I really am close to you. So yeah, that's me n__n

Years
  • For the most part, I'm trusting of the people I know. Or, at least, I try to be as trusting as possible, considering that I'm a paranoid person. I'd like to think I'm still pretty good about it though. Maybe.

Strangers, though? Less so, but I still try.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I used to trust people, but some people did things to me to make me lose that trust. Now its hard for me to trust anybody. You have to earn my trust. I try my very hardest to be a trustworthy person though. If someone tells me a secret, I keep it, if I make a promise, I try very very hard not to break that promise, but sometimes I mess up. I want people to trust me because Id never do anything bad on purpose.

Ayselipera

Well when I was younger I was very naive and trusted everyone, but then found out the hard way not everyone is trustworthy! So since then I pretty much just have a no trust policy and go about not trusting anyone. So because of that I rarely tell anyone any kind of secrets of mine which has lead people to mark me as "sketchy" and assume a bunch of crazy and untrue things. I honestly find them hilarious though just because they things people have come and said to me are just bizarre. Anyways, I don't think I have complete trust in anyone, but there are a few people who I guess you could say I'm more comfortable with. Although literally all they would have to do is break my trust once for me to then group them with everyone else as untrustworthy.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Just like Ayselipera, I was a little naive and too gullible and trusting as well when I was 'younger' (I'm still a little young, but hey), and it really teaches you that not everyone has right intentions, even if you know them well. I was bullied very bad when I was younger (emotionally, not physically), and that also contributed. Not so much with just random people - also a little -, but more with people in school, that are being nice to you for no reason. If I can't find a reason for why someone in school is being nice to me, or is doing something to me, I get the feeling they are setting me up or trying to play a joke on me, or mocking me, because that always happened when I was younger. Also, I get the feeling that people are lying to me, when for example they tell me that I look nice. I ignore that feeling because I know it probably isn't true, but it's still there and I do notice it.

Back