• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Try this

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    hi this is something my friend showed me the other day and I thought it was cool and pretty accurate/funny so maybe you can all enjoy it too. I'll put what everything means in the second spoiler so you can look after you have posted. DONT BE THAT PERSON WHO LOOKS AT THE SPOILER FIRST AND THEN MAKES ALL THEIR ANSWERS REALLY GOOD.

There are three questions. With the first two questions simply name your favorite animal and color and then give three adjectives describing why they are your favorite. Example: if you pick a dog you may pick words like loyal, friendly, sweet. (the first spoiler has my own answers if you need some kind of reference) For the last question, describe how you feel after what just took place with three adjectives.

What's your favorite animal? (insert animal)
    -
    -
    -

What's your favorite color? (insert color)
    -
    -
    -

You're in a white room and in that room is a window. As you look out the window you see the most beautiful thing you have ever seen. In this moment you are amazed and yet at peace, suddenly someone shuts the shade. How do you feel in this moment?
    -
    -
    -

Was it accurate for you? Post your thoughts in a spoiler please xoxo

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • My Answer
    Spoiler:

Results