• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying this out.

Feindseligkeit

Mew Mew!
Years
  • I've been into Pokemon for 15 years, at least since I was able to read. It came out the year I was born, and I have every single game released.

While all my friends grew out of it, I kept it strong. I loved the style of it. I love how new it can be and how it's always growing. I thought I'd give this a try, where I can be myself with everyone else.

Without further ado, let me introduce myself. I'm Andrew, or Feindseligkeit, either can be preferred. I can't wait to get myself going on this website and interact with all you people.

Post replies! ^^

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Andrew! I'm Zach, and it's nice to meet ya! n_n

I grew up around Pokémon as well, but it started with the anime :P I didn't get my first official copy of a Pokémon game until Gold came out in 2000, but I still consider myself an old Pokéfan as well! :)

Anyways, be sure to look at the rules if you haven't done so already, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask a moderator, super moderator, or a staff administrator anytime and we'd be glad to help out! ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Andrew! You're welcome to friend request me if you want and always feel free to leave a VM on my profile as well if you wish to chat! ^_^

Years
  • And hello from me too Andrew! It's nice to see you here!

Like Zach, my love of Pokemon also started with the anime, and like him I didn't play a Pokemon game until years after my initial fangirl mode, when I got Ruby for my 11th birthday in 2003. I have been stuck with Pokemon since then and played every game since, with X and Y next on my list. You'll love how diverse PC's community is because of how different and special everyone is. I've never come across so many people of different cultures prior to joining and now it has been 2 years since I first set foot into the community.

Any particular sections you're interested in? I'm sure there's something you'll like. If you ever have a question, just ask those staff members and they shall help you in any way they can. I also love meeting and getting to know the new members too so don't hesitate to ask me anything, leave me a visitor message anytime, and have an awesome time here dude!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back