• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trying to complete a Living Dex with X only (GTS is mean)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    If you're available later in around 1 hour and 40 minutes from the time I post this post of mine, I can trade you these 'mons for free.
    Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie and Hoopa.
    Note that these mythical legendary 'mons I'm giving you are all clones.

Years
    If you're available later in around 1 hour and 40 minutes from the time I post this post of mine, I can trade you these 'mons for free.
    Jirachi, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie and Hoopa.
    hi, can you help me with those meloetta, genesect, keldeo and shaymin too?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016

Hey jagold! (Thanks for the Ditto ^.^) Thank you for your extreme generosity. Seriously, that's amazing. Are you available now?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hey jagold! (Thanks for the Ditto ^.^) Thank you for your extreme generosity. Seriously, that's amazing. Are you available now?

I just got back from lunch. Yeah, I can trade with you right now. What's your FC and in-game name? Mine is Jagold and 0061-1111-6462

Never mind. I saw your FC on the first post and added you now, but I cannot trade with you now unfortunately because my lunch break's already over.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I just got back from lunch. Yeah, I can trade with you right now. What's your FC and in-game name? Mine is Jagold and 0061-1111-6462

Never mind. I saw your FC on the first post and added you now, but I cannot trade with you now unfortunately because my lunch break's already over.

Any idea when? Or will it need to wait until tomorrow? Im sorry, I just got done trading with Sater xD

Thank you Sater10 for the assistance to my cause. I'll update my list on the front page immediately and add you to the end of my OP, as well. Thank you.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Any idea when? Or will it need to wait until tomorrow? Im sorry, I just got done trading with Sater xD

I can trade with you again tomorrow at the same hour I mentioned earlier, or later in 8 hours from now when I get home after work.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I can be available 8 hours from now. That's 9 in the morning for me.

Edit: OP updated accordingly. Thank you, again, Sater!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    I can trade with you again tomorrow at the same hour I mentioned earlier, or later in 8 hours from now when I get home after work.

Unfortunately, I missed our trade-date. (4 hours of sleep was the attempt, yikes. Fail) Plus work called me in for an hour or so. I will be there late tonight, but I can make your lunch break tomorrow night.

EDIT: Made a significant update to the list in the OP. Did another GTS sweep today and was very fortunate.

Most of what is left is all legendary, so this thread is beginning to lose its purpose. The few standards that remained are from Gens 4 and 5 if you're interested in taking a look. Now, for the most part, the majority of my time will be consumed with breeding, hatching, and leveling. Thank you everyone for your help so far!

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Unfortunately, I missed our trade-date. (4 hours of sleep was the attempt, yikes. Fail) Plus work called me in for an hour or so. I will be there late tonight, but I can make your lunch break tomorrow night.

Looks like you're offline. We can try again later this weekend if you want.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Its 4:22 PM local at the time of this post. I will be available to trade from 4 hours fromnow (8) until about this time tomorrow. Let me know if youll be available at any point in that time frame :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2016
    Really? I thought I did. Let me do that now!

P.S. Thank you for the Befriending Power 3 Upgrade ;)

On that note ... does anyone know how effective that power is at level 3? Or the modifiers or whatever?

Edit: Thank you so much for your help with the mythicals, Destinedjagold! I'll edit the OP with you in it =)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back