• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to complete the dex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    So I'm trying to complete the pokedex....I mean as we all are. I'm doing it a bit at a time. I just got ALL the unowns!(that was a task). Now I'm working on the legends of Oras. If anyone is interested in trading I could use some help with the list.

Years
    So I'm trying to complete the pokedex....I mean as we all are. I'm doing it a bit at a time. I just got ALL the unowns!(that was a task). Now I'm working on the legends of Oras. If anyone is interested in trading I could use some help with the list.

What ones do you still need? I have quite a few.

colter519

Youngster
    Years

I have a complete living dex, and I can temporarily trade you whatever.

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I have AS, and i'd be glad to help out with whatever i can. I'm also looking to trade legendaries so i can get there entries in the dex, i will trade back. Otherwise i'm after as many of the regular pokes as possible. Add me if you like :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back