• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trying to get a Mew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    I want to start off by saying I'm new here and to the games, even though I was obbsessed with pokemon as a kid. That being said ever sense I got that awesome promo card from the first movie mew has been my favorite pokemon.
    I have been trying to get one for 12 hours strait, with no luck. All I really have worth anything that I'm willing to trade is pokemon infected with pokerus and some transfer only pokemon I pulled from wonder trade.
    Any help would be most appreciated.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    I have a mew :) it's not competitive at All,and is at level 44 if im correct.i just train it for fun and not for battles.would you want it?

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2014
    As it happens I'm not a competative guy. I would love to have it. You would be makeing my day. Do you want anything for it? Like a pokemon with pokerus or something. I put in you're FC. :)
    so how do we do this?

Last edited:

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Yes we are still,just got a bit busy.and it's free :)

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2014
    Yes we are still,just got a bit busy.and it's free :)

Hi, i know this is bad of me, but do u still happen to have an extra mew that i can have?
    i dont have much valuable poke in return perheps just some 5 IVs poke.. or i do have Xerneas/Yveltal if you are interested.
    please let me know!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back