• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

trying to get pokemon gamecube games

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    well i've decided to get gamecube controller,memory card, GBA-GC wire,pokemon xd and colosseum so i can play them on my wii it may take a while to get them all but its worth it from what i've heard and i've seen my friend play them. so tell me what you think?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Well, I posted on a similar thing here (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=4436503&postcount=2)...it being your thread, actually. XD

but at any rate - I myself support that decision of yours - everyone's tastes are different, and Colo/XD had some flaws, but overall, I quite liked the games, actully. Better story (despite plotholes) compared to the handheld games, combined with the fact that the storyline is noticeably darker as well, generally better characters too... and then there are the rare Pokemon to get (as well as Pokemon with exclusive moves in XD). Orre makes for an interesting place as well once you get into it (even despite the fact that it is rather bare).

And you will encounter the weird yet wonderful character Miror B. =D Overall I liked them - could be better, but fun all the same. So enjoy the games when you get them! (Oh, and if you do get both, play Colo first as XD is the sequel to it).

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
    Years
  • I have seen some people say they didn't like these games at all. If you are a true pokemon fan, you will love them. If I could live in any fantasy world, it would be the world of Pokemon. These games get you closer than the hand held games because it is on a big screen. I love the stories and feel satisfaction in catching pokemon from the bad guys and helping them. Get the games without a doubt!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My Post.....

The game qube is the best console.This is my opinion,and the pokemon Colosseum is the best too. ;)

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

Back