• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Trying to get some info out about a project

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    hey,

Well im trying to get some information out on these forums about a project im working on called pokemon: vindicated and when i post it the mods aren't approving it im putting it in the drawing board section. Now i do not have screen shots cause its currently still in the development stage but i do have a storyline... help me please

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I'm horrible when it comes to responding to PMs, by the way.

If you just want opinions on your storyline, I'll say that you can post a thread in the Writer's Lounge subforum of Fanfiction and Writing. You can then get opinions on the story itself, to see if it'll work.

That's about the best I can say. But it'll be a place to start.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    ok and than when can i post a thread in like one of the major forums

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • I'd say once you have it established, have some screenshots, and a beta or at least an alpha, then you can post it in a more advanced forum. They're mostly for ideas that we know aren't some silly pipe dream, trusting by the user's progress. (This isn't to say your project is "silly" or a pipe dream, but as of yet it is only an idea.)
    If someone has made a lot of progress on something, we can expect they won't go "lol well screw this" and quit unless they have college or work or some other sort of emergence...
    So you should definitely have some defined, substantial progress, rather than a storyline (which is just basically a part of a blueprint).
    Good luck, buddeh. n____n~

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    Alright thank you guys for clearing that up. helps out a lot

Back