• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

/ts for topic starter

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What do YOU call the person starting a thread?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • The Internet has taught me to use "OP". Original poster I guess? Not that it really works for threads but :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to say op, but it got weird sometimes with RPing and idk gaming maybe where it could mean overpowered.

I prefer fp, first poster! In a thread :)

Tbh I'm not even sure ts means topic starter haha. I just saw it somewhere.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I've always used OP here, but then again referring to them by name is usually more convenient.

pkmin3033

I've always just used the username of the individual in question. "OP" is "overpowered" and "TS" is "tough shit" to me, haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • op.

I probably used to say something else--something really awkward like thread creator all typed out--but thank god those days are over.

Sirfetch’d

Usually OP but I have referred to them as thread owner in the past.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • club owner/thread owner/thread creator/region creator but that's only for clubs and WoPC. OP something for elsewhere. but normally i just say the persons name and use OP to refer to the post

Back