• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tseng's and Tay's Event Shop(:

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    i want 20043 - Lvl 5 WISHMKR Jirachi(S) - Modest - Capable of taking hits - 5/9/07

for embedded tower kyogre or hall of origin aceus or leader jasmine's steelix

Years
    can you rng breed me a shiny male duskull and nickname it Grim with caps and lower case letters how it is spelled plz

PM/VM me if im not on

filler

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    A bump for two of my friends,
    BTW I hope your thread goes back up

Thanks Rai, but I've been really busy so I haven't noticed. I think Tay is still having issues with wifi.

GTboi, I'll try but I've been busy in the past few days and will still be busy.

Years
    tseng are you still busy because i need a shiny male plusle sometime around from now to not late tonight bout 9 at the latest
    est time

i dont need shiny plusle
    fillllllllllllller

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    tseng are you still busy because i need a shiny male plusle sometime around from now to not late tonight bout 9 at the latest
    est time

i dont need shiny plusle
    fillllllllllllller

Sorry, Im busy tonight. Im just taking a break right now for a few mins.

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
    @Tseng: Hi i'm interested in this guy:

Lvl 70 Bulbasaur - Sassy - Scatters things often - 8/15/07

Could you cmt please??? (You've a lot of events and i don't know if one of mine is enough for yours XD)

Dechert

The Wicked master!!!!
    Years
    Can i trade for the pkm below plaez pm when you get this?
    name:tyranitar
    nature:jolly
    moves:crunch,earthquake,dragon pulse,stone edge
    stats:131,139,350,226,359
    iv's:31|31|31|31|31|31

and

NAME: GLURAK CHARIZARD
    OT: 10JAHRE
    ID: 06227
    NATURE: Rash
    ITEM:Lucky Egg
    TOUCHED OR UNTOUCHED:UNTOUCHED
    MOVES: Wing attack,slash,dragon rage,fire spin

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
    What do you wnt for all 3 of your Daisuki Magikarp events? Not sure which one has them. Please Pick from my legit ones. I am working on getting my Pokemon legit/hack checked and trying to get my Pokemon to be all legit. Just ask about an event so I can tell you if legit hacked or undure. Please post in my thread or PM me or both. Thanks Also what is the ID of your Wish Bagon? It is for comparison to see if I have the same ID or not. I am not asking to trade for it. I just want to make sure mine is legit. Mine has been redmaged and came back legit. Could you PM that to me for comparison only as well if you make an offer on the Magikarp's? Thanks.:)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    hi what do you want about a normal mew? (i don't have too much but i realy want it).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back