• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Tsengs shop~

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    @ Tay, thanks buddy! Good luck with school <3

To everyone else. We can trade later on in the morning or when I wake up~!

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Hi Tseng, are you interested in my offers? Not being pushy- it'd be nice to know so I don't keep checking the thread. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Ok, to everyone that wanted something from the giveaway. VM me when you're ready to trade tonight. I should be on.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Bump! Come on people! I got back my ds. if you requested something from the giveaway. You need to PM me so we can do the trade.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Man this place is dying. Come on people! If you requested the free stuff. Pm/Vm me so we can schedule a time.

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2012
    i was wondering if i could have a porygon and a event charmander if you still have some please my FC is 4813 0946 9599

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
    hi umm....

Pokemon want/nickname:electrike name F.T.L(fater than lighting)
    Gender(if desire) :male
    Nature(if desire):adamant or jolly
    Eggmoves(if desire) :discharge(if you cant dont worry about it)thuander fang
    Shiny?:prepered yes but doesent have to be
    Item?:exp share would be prepered
    Payment: I could give you 2 tms just tell me what you want now I have water pulse, giga drain, psychic, shock wave, skill swap, overheat, charge beam, stealth rock, poison jab, and trick room you can decide what tow or even three you want

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    i was wondering if i could have a porygon and a event charmander if you still have some please my FC is 4813 0946 9599

yeah, I'll VM you tonight so we can trade. I have work soon so we can't trade now.

hi umm....

Pokemon want/nickname:electrike name F.T.L(fater than lighting)
    Gender(if desire) :male
    Nature(if desire):adamant or jolly
    Eggmoves(if desire) :discharge(if you cant dont worry about it)thuander fang
    Shiny?:prepered yes but doesent have to be
    Item?:exp share would be prepered
    Payment: I could give you 2 tms just tell me what you want now I have water pulse, giga drain, psychic, shock wave, skill swap, overheat, charge beam, stealth rock, poison jab, and trick room you can decide what tow or even three you want

I will try to have your order done tonight. As for payment, I dont need tm's anymore. School is starting and it's gonna be a hassel.

IF ANYONE HAS THE WORLD10 CROBAT, I WILL TRADE YOU ANYTHING IN MY SHOP INCLUDING UP TO 2 EVENTS!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Could I please have these giveaways..
    07150 - Lvl 50 Satoshi (サトシ) Pikachu - Naughty - Mischievous - 7/15/10
    07100 - Lvl 50 Eigakan (えいがかん) Celebi - Adament - Mischievous - 7/10/10 (note: don't ask for the other dates, they are rare)

FC: 0904 7717 8847
    Thank you.

nm legend

Years
    hey tseng i got a couple riolus from you the other week, i just wanted to say thanks again, and for a heads up im interested in getting a chimchar for one my brothers 2morro and MAYBE a charmander for the other( not sure if want to spoil him as hes the one i gave one of the riolus to) but thanks id greatly apprciate it!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Guys! Sorry I couldnt get your orders ready. I got off of work and friends invited me out. TOmorrow night for sure you will get them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Ok, the order is complete. Here are the stats and such. Bad IV's =[

Electrike(S) aka F.T.L
    Jolly - Somewhat stubborn
    tackle, crunch, discharge, thunder fang
    3/4/23/11/29/6

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2015
    Could you give me the OT's to Wish Chansey and Wish Drowzee? If the Chansey's is Erutis it is hacked XD.:)

Yeah its hacked. The chansey is. I keep forgetting to get it off. The Drowzee, I forgot. I'll get back to you later. Im going to sleep =[

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    can i have an eigakan celebi from your giveaway. ill rate your thread five stars right now

Back