• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tsvet's Garage Sale

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
Years
  • do u hav a EV's trained blaziken and swampert ill trade you a Toxicroak and magmortar lvl 100 ev trained

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • @Dreyko: VM'd you already. I'll be available in 3 hours so we can trade.

@FallenStar: Sorry, but I don't like Shinies and I don't want to "pay" for EV'd flawless shiny pokemon when what I want is just to fill my box. Thank anyway.

@Locofredd: Sure, lil'mander! I'll be online in 3 hours. {:

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 4, 2011
    hello
    im in need of Mew [Hayley] ID [01000] and Manaphy [MIZUNOTAMI] for dex info however i have nothing on you want lists
    i can however offer two event pokemon you currently dont have listed ashes scraggy and event cubchoo both japanese ot

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • @d4rkpnio: Still training my Speed Boost Blaziken, so I only have the Swampert. Interested in your Toxicroak. {:

@CookieLordPulser: Well... I'm not interested in event pokés, but I could get those so we can trade.
    You have none of those on my lists? Even pre-evolved ones?

Last edited:

d4rkpnio

Blaziken Trainer
    Years
  • wat do u want for ur mamoswine in empoleon?? ohhhh nvm with the swampert and blaziken imma trade with johhny kk
    hw abut ur mamoswine n empoleon....

Last edited:

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • @d4rkpnio: Anything from my Want List.

@CookieLordPulser: What gender?

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • I'm sorry for those that offered here, but I just completed my Dex and my Box.

This thread now will be for Breeding and Training, as will continue for Bred and Trained pokés.
    Thank you very much for everything done so far. Now the real game begins!
    Mwwwwwhuahuahauha!
    *Malefic laugh*

Years
  • I'm interested in the Calm Spiritomb.

I can offer a near flawless Zapdos with HP Ice, Heat Wave and Roost, a flawless, shiny Magmortar with a Naive nature and Cross Chop, a flawless, shiny Persian with a Jolly nature and Hypnosis or a flawless, shiny Lapras with an Adamant nature and Dragon Dance.

Tsvet

A wild trainer appears~
    Years
  • The only one that interested me is the Zapdos, because it's the only non-shiny. Can we trade tonight? [@6:00pm GMT-5]

Years
  • ill trade you my level 32 larvesta for any level of charmander i would like the trade to happen today so get back to me when you can i know you dont like shinys i dont so non of the pokemon i have are shinys all pure if you will i do agree they look cool shiny charizard is black it looks so amazing but pure pokemon win so message me or reply with your terms

Last edited:

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Hey there, really like your Ev'd Conkeldurr, I can offer you a few other Ev'd pokemon but the thing is I can't clone. -_- So if we could work something out is there a possibility you could also clone whatever pokemon I trade you? :) Anyway thanks.

Back