• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tumblr anyone?

Years
  • I just got back into tumblr today and I cannot get off of it. <3

So how about you guys? Do y'all spend a lot of time on tumblr or maybe not? What are some things you guys reblog?

Years
  • Come on, I know we aren't the only ones here with tumblrs :|

So what do you guys like to niormally reblog, or post?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Tumbler is for me the same as Facebook: I don't have it, because I don't need it. And even if I were to get an account, I would probably use it as much as I use my devArt account, which means I wouldn't use it at all, or maybe once or twice a year, when I feel like it. :P

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Honestly, everything you can get out of tumblr you can basically get from Google Images, at least as far as I am concerned.
    I'm with R.F. on this one--I don't need an account, and if I had one I doubt I'd ever use it other to be "logged in."

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Having a Tumblr is nice when you want to like things which is what I normally use my tumblr for. However, I also post gifs and artwork on my tumblr as well from time to time. Not as often as I woudl like, but I'm normally too lazy to make gifs these days and I just found my tablet pen the other day so I'll finally start drawing things again.

this is mine though be warned that it's 95% Ash. >_>;;;;

Years
  • This is mine: oshyhikari.tumblr.com

Stuff you will likely expect reblogged on this includes Pokemon (duh), jokes and memes, fanart of anime and cartoon characters, and a lot of music-related stuff as well since I'm a pretty big music junkie. Loads to be spoiled for here. Also I tend to reblog stuff here that I use in my avatar/sig as well, so don't be surprised if you've seen a pic I've used in it before.

Had this account since 2011, but didn't actively use it until 2013.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • This is mine: oshyhikari.tumblr.com

Stuff you will likely expect reblogged on this includes Pokemon (duh), jokes and memes, fanart of anime and cartoon characters, and a lot of music-related stuff as well since I'm a pretty big music junkie. Loads to be spoiled for here. Also I tend to reblog stuff here that I use in my avatar/sig as well, so don't be surprised if you've seen a pic I've used in it before.

Had this account since 2011, but didn't actively use it until 2013.

im pretty sure i follow you on tumblr lol

i have a tumblr ive been using it for a couple years now. i havent been using it a lot lately because of other things in life. i use to have a lot of followers because i made art and layouts for people. oh well:P maybe i'll start getting active again.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • Here is mine. It's heavy on fanbase and stuff. I might consider going back again if I can get more people to follow. I want to try reblogging some of my stuff from all my fandoms too, not just Loki/Tom Hiddleston and Visual Kei.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • I got one this week. I reblog what I want/like, nothing really specific. I won't post some updates about some of my games (Pokemon, Animal crossing, harvest moon).

https://thefrenchsnivy.tumblr.com/

I like Tumblr, but I don't know how much time I'll spend on it. I think I still prefer Pinterest.

Back