• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tumblr

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • i have a tumblr, i use to post a lot. i made themes and artwork for people, but then i got bored of tumblr. i still am very popular on there tho even tho i'm not active.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • I tried it because one of my friends wanted me too. That place just confuses the hell out of me and makes me feel old since I don't understand the appeal of it.

Years
  • I don't use Tumblr, but I have checked out pages on several before. I just don't think i'd have much use for it, nor would I really understand how to use it for that matter.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • So after I posted in this thread, I went to check out my Tumblr and ended up looking through my blog for about four or five days and now I'm posting again lol. I changed my URL though. It's asexualnachos now.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I pretty much just reblog and favourite on Tumblr. It's not like I'm going to write anything in there anytime soon. At least it does still kind of show the things I like.

Years
  • I love Tumblr. I use it all the time. It's a great place to find some awesome fan art and gifs. You can also find some really humorous stuff on there. I just mostly reblog stuff related to my favorite tv shows and games. If you wanna follow, my URL is burningoftheskies

Back