• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

!tuO noepsE_gniripsA .llA olleH

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Plese don't post backwards..... It's very hard to read and may be Classified as spam.Anyway welcome to PC! Just don't do that again! And be sure to read the rules!

Last edited:

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well that's the first time I seen someone ever use Backwards posting XD
    Well anyways Welcome to PC , have a Great Time here. Nice to meet ya btw :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    ^_^;;; Hi, there! It's very nice to meet ya, hope you have fun here. See ya around the forums, Espeon! ^_~

~Kelsey

PsychicStar

E.S.P. Type Pokemon
    Years
    *giggles* Wow a backwards posting, yeah I wouldn't do that often but the first one was funny ^.^
    Enjoy your stay here and have fun !!

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Aspiring_Espeon said:
    !sremocweN emocleW

I epoH uoY llA evaH derugiF tuO yM euqinU gnitidE-txeT elytS. evobA llA eslE, yojnE ruoY yatS nI ehT nom'ekoP ytinummoC !!

Translation: Welcome newcomers, I hope you all have figured out my unique text editing style. Above all else, enjoy your stay in the Pokemon Community...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Aspiring_Espeon I hope you have fun and post alot.

PM me if ya wanna e buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PiroMunkie for PC President

Back