• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turia Region OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
    I'd prefer that most recreational battles be fought via PM, or fought via PM in rp form, then posted as one post, that way everyone gets an idea of what's going on. Plot battles (character introduction, maybe a battle with the roaming legendary I throw in later..., etc) can be conducted in the RP, or in the manner listed above- it's really up to you guys

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    Hm... I wonder what to make my character do now... >.>'

How about you chase after Converse's char? I think he needs some company. o:

What do you guys think of the pace so far? Is it too slow? Do you want more action? Or do you want to keep the pace and do character development stuff?

Last edited:

Getsumei

The Avatar of the Beaver
    Years
    I'm fine with the speed. If things progress too quickly, it may harm the quality... And to me, that's the most important part.

Also, I really hope this hasn't died, cause then I'd feel a little guilty ^^;;

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    Speed? What speed?

In retrospect, my question seems really ironic. Or maybe prophetic. I seem to have killed the roleplay. :|

Edit: HOORAY, IT LIVES AGAIN.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back