• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turn Gen. IV interiors into 3D

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2017
    Can anyone give me an arm9.bin (diamond usa) already patched with 3d everywhere?? Thanks :)

Spiky-Eared Pichu

NDS Hacker/Researcher
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2019
    Can anyone give me an arm9.bin (diamond usa) already patched with 3d everywhere?? Thanks :)

That's not legal in the forums for sure, only patches can be distributed here. But man, it's not that difficult to do it with the replace option of your hex editor, although you have to be careful.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2013
    Hello.
    Just to inform you that I adapted the tutorial on French ROMs of pokemon (pearl, diamond and platinum).
    So normally, this adaptation is valid for any other European ROMs normally.
    Thank you Spiky-Eared Pichu for this discovery!
    And thank you also Zark, because you helped me with your list ^ ^
    If you want to see my work, and my tutorial (beware, it is written in French ...), just ask me by PM.

PS: sorry if I misspelled, but being French, and poor language speaker of Shakespeare, I helped myself to google translation, knowing that sometimes poorly translated ...

Back