• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turn ons?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Even though I'm not into doing relationships, it fits along the lines of friendships.

I really don't like feeling pressured into doing things, especially smoking or drinking. Not only am I disinterested, but it makes it even more uncomfortable that I'm underage. If I say "no" towards something I mean it the first time. Being asked repeatedly feels like pressure and manipulation.

If somebody understands this I feel much more inclined to spend time with them.

Last edited:
    Years
    Even though I'm not into doing relationships, it fits along the lines of friendships.

I really don't like feeling pressured into doing things, especially smoking or drinking. Not only am I disinterested, but it makes it even more uncomfortable that I'm underage. If I say "no" towards something I mean it the first time. Being asked repeatedly feels like pressure and manipulation.

If somebody understands this I feel much more inclined to spend time with them.

I would like my partner if they didn't drink , smoke or do any other kind of illegal drugs either. I have a traumatic history on my mothers side of doing those things sadly that effected me. I don't think you have to do those things in order to be consider cool, popular or be accepted by society. You can still have a lot of fun with out doing those things. I think personally. If now I'm uncool just because I don't drink or smoke due to my age oh well so be it. This would also be part of Turn Offs for me as well.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Respect my boundaries. I have....quite a lot, so. Also, respect me and be paitent, I guess? I'm slow when it comes to jokes & won't know if something is, so don't get rude or angry with me if I didn't realize you were joking.

but /shrugs idk I don't actively seek "relationships" so.

Years
    I guess the most important thing to me is someone who's accepting of me. Even if I have a lot of personality quirks or different interests, opinions, etc., someone who can look past those instead of criticizing them is what I would like in a friendship or relationship if I ever want one.
    And also respect is important to me, both respect for me and respect for others.

Last edited:

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    on the other hand if you are a girl who plays Cyber Dragons I'll be all yours ez

don't know if thats a good thing though, having me... might be a bad thing even with all the memes and crusades against basic gardening tools... oops

Years
    on the other hand if you are a girl who plays Cyber Dragons I'll be all yours ez

don't know if thats a good thing though, having me... might be a bad thing even with all the memes and crusades against basic gardening tools... oops

You sound cool to me and a catch. ( saying in a friendly compliment way not flirting, I don't know how to flirt ( >,.,> ) ) I bet there are girls out there for you maybe you didn't meet them yet but who know maybe you will sometime. I don't know much about memes but I do love to laugh and my sense of humor can be surprising to people. I made memes of my cat before though. And I made Horns before of a dragon once for cosplying.

Years
    Other things I'd like from a guy would be they play Trading Cards Games like Yu-Gi-Oh and possible Pokémon and perhaps some boardgames too for fun with me. Video games would be nice as well maybe teach me to play shooter games better since I do like shooters but currently terrible at them. Be a good cook and try and eat healthy, though on occasion we can both splurge on sweets. However I'd allow them to eat how they like if my eating style is different then thiers. Also would watch movies with me sometimes if not fully into them.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
    Years
    Well, for starters, in a girl, I'd look for someone with compassion.

..and one that likes pokemon. That's hard to find 😔

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Someone who's a nice person and likes me for me, anything else is a bonus

Years
    ...Yeah same.

I plan to get one of those outfits one day, maybe a few others types as well. (>,.,>;) *confessing* I don't know if I think of it as cosplaying or not but I like dressing up for fun, always have. Even be my She - wolf self wearing ears and a tail... me weird? Probably yes oh well I'm just myself, you either like me or you don't. Things could change though possibly as well too. Since I'm still on a journey discovering myself of what I like or into.

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    I'm kind of late to the thread, but...

- Honesty/trust. I think a relationship doesn't work without either of these things. I don't want to be with someone who's "brutally honest" either, mind you, but I feel like a lot of problems in relationships happen because people don't trust each other enough and don't talk things through. Speaking of trust, I really like being with someone who trusts me enough not to get jealous over me talking to other guys/girls. I get that some people are insecure, but it's specially jarring because I don't fall for people easily and I don't even like to be in relationships for the sake of being in them either.

- Treating me like a person. Complimenting my looks is nice but complimenting my personality or achievements makes me feel even more appreciated. I don't want to be treated as someone's Manic Pixie Dream Girl or "trophy girlfriend", I want to be equals (yeah, this is mostly aimed at guys, sorry). Bonus points if they also accept my flaws and don't idealize me. Like... I'm far from perfect. Part of loving someone is accepting their flaws because everything else about them makes up for it. I just don't like it when people put me on a pedestal or obsess over me because they're in love with an idealized version of who I really am. It's objectifying.

- Being understanding and patient. I'm kind of a high maintenance girlfriend and I know it can be hard to deal with me (I even get annoyed by myself sometimes). Having someone who not only accepts my "uniqueness" but is also willing to put up with the bad stuff is something that means a lot to me, even if we're not always on the same page. I always try to be patient and understanding with my partner so this one is kind of a big deal.

- Kindness in general. This one is less about me and more about how they treat others. I feel a little uneasy when I'm with someone who's super nice to me but isn't as kind (or is a jerk) to other people for no reason. I think you should treat people the same way you want them to treat you, and someone who is respectful, polite, and just a good person overall regardless of who they're talking to, is someone I'm at least willing to spend time getting to know better. I can overlook someone's "average" looks, but I can't look past a questionable personality, no matter how nice they are to me.
    It may sound weird but my main requirement is that I can count that person among my friends: that I can hold long chats with said person, that we have some similar interests and so on. I want that, if the passion ever fades out, I can still have a good friend.

(That also means that anyone I consider my friend is free to hit me up and there's a pretty good chance I'll reciprocate the attention)
    I was gonna write something like this for my 5th point, but I'll just quote you since I like the way you put it :)

There are a lot more things I look for in a partner, but these are the most important to me and I've already typed too much :x

Last edited:
    Back