• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turned 23, been a member for more than half my life now

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • That is a weird one. I've been using this account on PC for 12 years, with an extra year on an account that got banned when I was 11 haha. Time is strange.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Wow you've been here forever o-o! Happy Birthday! Here's to another 12 years??

Years
  • Wow congrats on existing for so long... but that said, 12 years is an amazing feat for a member life on this forum so you should feel proud to look back on it. Here's to you sticking around for more.

Years
  • That is an amazing feat! I hope you stick with tPC for many more years to come! Things seem to be looking up for the community and I am sure a lot more features will come eventually.

Cheers to your 23rd and I hope too see you around for the 24th!

Back