• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*turns cap* *throws Pokeball* I'm new!

DMoCTTA

YouTuber DMoCTTA
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Hi everyone! I'm a YouTuber who is joining a Pokemon TCG League this Saturday :D

I've lurked this community for a while now since you guys have the best knowledge on TCG and seem rather friendly!

I hope to get to know you all better :D

If any of you want to play Pokemon TCGO let me know! I love their online game! My user is Battalionblazer on there. I'm trying to get 4 stars in the Trainer Challenge!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hey there, welcome. :) First of all, I wish you all the best in your upcoming tourney soon! I know you'll have a blast. And yes, we have an awesome TCG section here, we welcome all players just like you. We even hold a couple games here and there, so you can inquire about all that there. You can also give out any TCG online codes as well, there's a thread about that! Hopefully soon you'll make new friends through the TCG, as well as other areas around the forum.

PC is a great place to be, and I'm so glad you joined. Should you have any questions, you can always come to me, or you can PM any staff member in bold. We're always around to help. See ya around. :)

Ooh, enjoy the league! That's sure to be fun. And of course, welcome to PC, DMoCTTA~

Hope you'll dive into the TCG board we have here as we're always happy for more new faces popping in there. I collect the cards irl but don't really play since I don't really have anyone to play with right now, haha. The artwork can be so pretty though! Too bad I'm stingy with my money.

Enjoy your time here and hope to see you around. :3 If you need any help just shoot our staff members a call as we're more than happy to assist. (:

Years
    Hello DMoCTTA

Its great that you're participating in a tournament! Good luck to you and I hope you do well and enjoy yourself.

Its good to meet you and looking forward to hear your results.

Back