• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Turns Head* Buiz...

Foxing Buizel

*Turns head* *Bui!"
Years
  • Sup? Just thought I would join because I quite enjoy Pokémon, and I don't know anyone else that enjoys it as much as I do. I just found this place on Google xD like, everything else.
    Anyway I'm not much of a poster, more of a reader but I do try to contribute as much to the topic as I can.

Yeah, I'm on my phone and can't really be bothered going on. :)

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity!
    Even if you don't post, reading and learning something new is just as good so no worries! ^^ I'm sure you'll fit in juuuuust fine!

There are many threads here that involve Pokemon (as you might have guessed) so definitely check those out and perhaps throw in a post or two. :)

Don't be shy!

Anyways, hope you have fun here :D

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Foxing Buizel! Even if you're more of a reader or lurker ,as a lot of people would call it, it's still good to have you here.

Buizel is one of my favorite Pokemon by the way. It's cute and a pretty decent Water type plus I love how it uses it's tail as a propeller. We all really enjoy Pokemon here about as much as you probably. I've been a fan since the beginning of the series and here I am at 21 typing on this post on a Pokemon forum saying hi to you. :p I'm sure some of my friends hate how much I talk about Pokemon, cause most of my Facebook posts are on Pokemon. XD But who needs them right? This is a place for all Pokemon fans alike and so I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. There's a lot of topics you can post on or even just read about. Go ahead and jump in discussion whenever you feel like. No one's gonna judge you if you don't post a ton so don't feel like you need to rush things. But still, take some time to explore the place cause you'll find that besides Pokemon, you can find topics on many other things too as well. Our memberbase is also really friendly so don't feel intimidated to talk to people.

But anyway, enough rambling from me, I hope you enjoy your stay! If you have further questions, you can contact a staff member in the blue, orange , or red. See ya!

Years
  • Why hello Buizel!

I had a Platinum team with Floatzel and he was a great addition to that team. Just like I'm sure you'll be a great addition to PokéCommunity. I myself am rather new here.

By the sounds of it, you may be interested in roleplaying but that's up to you :)

Years
  • If you google "Pokemon forum" we're the first result that comes up. That is really cool. Lots of people find this forum through google. :o Welcome to PC!

Oh, I feel you; I wasn't much of a poster for a long, long while. You kind of get into it without realizing though as we're practically drowning in a sea of discussions here. Since a forum is obviously for discussion it's be good to poke around more and post, plus you'll make many more friends that way. You have a really cute username so I'm sure someone like you would be really easy to remember! Buizel almost comes off as the Lucario-type of Pokemon of the fourth generation to me. I'm probably the only one that thinks that way, but.. >_>;

Hope you love the forum and see you around! Let the staff know if you need anything at all, okay? Have a wonderful, Buizel-filled day! Check back in on us soon when you're not on your phone (ugh, that must stink, I can't stare at a tiny screen like that for long).

Years
  • Hi there and welcome aboard!

And I noticed you're from New Zealand I see? I have relatives who live over there so I know what it's like living over there. Also, you found PC via a Google search? We've had loads of members join in the same manner as yourself, and even if you said you won't be as active compared to other members we're still happy you're here because you'll love the community so much you might love sticking around after all!

And Buizel is your fave Pokemon I assume? Maybe you might love our Water-type club in Pokemon Clubs, which is a really good section to start with given that joining clubs can be a great way to make friends. I happen to love Water-types as well, they have so many roles in battle and very diverse designs as well. Anyways, I do hope to see you around and if you have questions contact a staff member like Cirno there. Have fun and I'll see ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back