• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turtle and monkey team

Years
  • Ok for black white im making a turtle team and a monkey team well because they are my favorite animals

ok on my monkey team i have so far
    i have ambipom
    infernape
    primape
    Yanakkie
    Baokkie
    Hayakkie

And on my turtle team i have
    Abagoural
    Blastosie
    Shuckle
    Torterra
    Torkoal

I am honestly lost if there are any more monkey or turtle pokemon i personally classify lapras a turtle pokemon but i wanted to know what everyone else thought does lapras classify as a turtle and are their any turtle or monkey pokemon i missed

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
  • Infernape
    Hihidaruma (Since it looks like a monkey too if that counts, if not Primape)
    Ambipom
    Blastoise
    Shuckle
    Abagarodu (That new Rock and water turtle)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I classify lapras as a turtle but Omanyte not so much i think hermit crab when i see that but lapras yeah there you go hot head if you classify Lapras as a turtle you have 6 turtles and 6 monkeys

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hihidaruma
    Lapras

I can't think of any more D:

Back