• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turtlicious

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Hey guys new here thought the newbie hangout was an introduction thread...

my bad ^_^;;

I've joined here cuz im interested not only in trying others hacks but showing off some of my own... they're not great and most are just the little dialouge boxes being changed with poke edit to more lol worthy quotes

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Hey man, welcome to the forums!

I'm a moderator over at the Emulation/ROM Hacking section and have been for the past year, you need any advice for posting threads and are unclear of our rules feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns you do have!

I hope you enjoy playing hacks that are situated at PC. I also hope that you may grow as a ROM Hacker and become one the best and impress me and others with your hacks.

n_n

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Welcome to the forums! I also posted in the new users hangout when I first joined, so it's not weird xD Anyways, hope you enjoy your time here and good luck on your ROM hack.

Back