• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

turtwig vs snorlax

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokedict

i spy a big pie
Years
  • naw im gonna have to say snorlax. hes just so lazy but really cool at the same time lol He reminds me of my friend eh better not tell him that o.o
    but turtwig is cuter than snorlax, but I ahve always disliked the grass-type starters because they are generally the weakest(my opinion)

SNORLAX FTW

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Snorlax will pawn the NU with it's one hit Double-Edge. If you're talking about battles. And I like Snorlax 'cause he's adorable.

SuperShuckle94

Shuckology 213
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Snorlax is stronger, but personally, I like Turtwig better. In fact, I think it would be a better idea to have Turtwig VS Munchlax, that way it's more evenly matched.

Meepman

Arogance is bliss
    Years
  • I vote snorlax because I'm pretty indifferent towards grass types (especially turtwig).

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Lol, random comparison. Snorlax for the chubby/cuddly-ness and nostalgia, plz.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Are questions like these allowed? : \

Snorlax is stronger, but Tutwig's cuter, as everyone else has mentioned. xD

Emp395

It's *Emp*-oleon, the *395*th.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    How can a question like this be so hard to answer? Turtwig, although young and weak, is able to evolve into Grotle, who eventually evolves into Torterra, a powerful Pokemon. Snorlax has been around longer and has a much larger range of moves. In this case, Snorlax is my pick.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I would pick Snorlax. Oh, and Snorlax is not fat, it's just big-boned. :<

Turtwig is cute, but it wouldn't stand a chance against Snorlax until it evolves.

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
  • Mmmmm... snorlax. I like its design and its pretty cute too. Although I do like turtwig, snorlax is better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back