• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV or Internet?

Tv or Internet?

• TV

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Internet

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Both, equally

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    Overall, internet. Even moreso now that I am playing Rift.

I do always have my TV on in the background. My hubbs and I share a desktop for gaming, so when he's home you can usually find me in the recliner watching television, Netflix or streaming anime from my computer through TVersity.

I don't watch video on my computer, so I still get pretty good use out of my TV.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Internet. Less so now because I have limited access but there's still only a select few shows I actually watch on TV (America's Most Wanted, Forensic Files, and Body of Evidence among them).

Most of the anime I watch is on the internet because much of the anime that airs on TV is bottom-of-the-barrel.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I don't even watch TV anymore. There's no need, if you've got the internet.

I agree with this because ever since I've been going away to college, I didn't really need my television as much as I needed to, I would watch my shows online. The only time I would watch television really is on Saturday Mornings at 9:00 to watch Pokemon Black and White

:t354:TG

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I use the internet all the time. It's rare I'm not using it in some way. TV on the other hand... don't watch it. Nu-uh. I need at least some sort of interaction to be entertained.

Years
    Always when I randomly switch the TV on, unless it's the news, there's always only garbage on. In fact, the rough translation of two common sayings concerning TV's nowadays quality are "from antisocials for antisocials" or "antisocials playing antisocials for antisocials"
    On the internet there's more of a choice, thus I prefer it.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Definitely the internet. I watch TV every now and then, but I'm always on the computer doing something.

Years
    Internet. I don't even have cable TV. I think it'd be a waste of money, because I don't usually watch TV in the first place. The few times I would still wouldn't be worth the cost, I think. Besides, there's plenty of legal ways to watch the most popular shows, anyway. :p

Granted, there are a few rare times where I wish I could just chill in my living room and channel surf, and it's then I go "man I wish we had cable." And then the next day I forget about it!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I have two TVs in my house perfectly sitting there on their own, but I never watch them. Once in a blue moon though, I'll just take a look at it, but that's it.
    My habits have switched from an early age. I used to be hooked to the TV when I was a kid. Now, you'll have to pay me to make me watch, and there's nothing good on it most of the times.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    The Internet. While I'm on the internet pretty much everyday, the TV usually isn't on unless someone is playing a Video Game or someone is watching something on Netflix. I don't remember the last time I watched something that was on TV.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Internet...the internet doesn't have stupid commericals.

Unless you go on Youtube. Then there's stupid commercials.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Now that I have Netflix, internet all the way!

I watch about four or five shows throughout the week on TV, though.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Internet. The only time I really have to watch TV is before work, or after work, and usually during those times I choose to do other things. TV falls low on the list of things to do. I watch it a couple of times a week, to catch shows that I record, but that's about it.

It's certainly not helping motivation that my TV in my room is broken, and I can find everything I watch online if I really cared enough. 8D;

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I use both equally tbh. I watch HEAPS of shows and catch up on ones over the internet. I also use my laptop while watching TV which is why I am blind.

Back