• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV series that deserve another season

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    TV series that should have gone to one more season.
    Firefly
    Angel
    Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles
    Pushing Daisies
    Knight Rider (2008)
    Reaper
    Stargate Atlantis

Years
    I'm still bitter over the loss of both Cavemen and Carpoolers. Damn writers strike. :(

I think Firefly will always be the classic "one more season" series. It's the first thing I go to in my head when I hear the question. Serenity was all kinds of epic, but there was too much to the series that the movie just didn't have. Plus, they killed my favorite characters. Totally wasn't fair.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Animaniacs was one of the most epic cartoons of all time, succesfully playing with every single trope. It ran for about six years, I believe. I would definitely love it if it were to make one more season and show all the kid's shows these days what real humor is...

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    A series that I wrapped up not too long ago was Ghost Whisperer. Probably the biggest series I was really into for a long time. It ended with five seasons, and while the ending was satisfying by answering questions that were left on loose ends and made viewers feel content, it still felt like it could have continued on for one more season. It was actually canceled on its fifth season, and ABC didn't renew it for another one. Writers and actors were said to not sign any contracts as it was possible another network would pick it up, but that unfortunately never happened.

A lot more story could have been told, and it stands true seeing as that a sixth season was nearly taken up. So, I would see this as deserving.

My other idea though would to have the series renewed, with Melinda's son, Aiden more grown up (college student perhaps). It can elaborate more on the different abilities he has compared to his mother. As well as introduce a new method of story to the series. Then again, I guess that's what FanFics are for.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    What has happend to Viva Pinata? Sure, i belive Rare is making Viva Pinata 3. but they have completely forgottern about the tv show. :( And i like it more than pokemon.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    What has happend to Viva Pinata? Sure, i belive Rare is making Viva Pinata 3. but they have completely forgottern about the tv show. :( And i like it more than pokemon.
    Viva pinata on tv was really awesome. I agree. It was funny it was ridiculous. Wait, did it get cancelled?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Out of the Blue. It finished recently... and I'm quite disappointed, the decision for the series to "finish" at 130 episodes, leaving it as a cliffhanger as to who gets shot is stupid. There were so many storylines starting up towards the end and I think ending it at that point was pointless, because the viewers want to know who died, leaving the entire series on a cliffhanger like that is unfair to everyone in my view. :( But yeah, OotB especially. Probably some other childhood TV shows too, I guess (are Rugrats and CatDog still going? I hope so!)

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Hell, even I watched and enjoyed that "Viva Pinata" show, and it's obviously aimed at a much younger audience. :embarrass

But anyways, as someone else said, Angel. Sure it was kind of cheesy, but it was also awesome at the same time. My favorite was that one with the puppets that were part of some kids show called "Smile Time", and Angel gets turned into a puppet at some point. :laugh:

Also, I'm sure someone has heard of this show though it's kind of obscure, but "Dead Like Me". It could have gone on for a few seasons longer, but I guess not enough people watched it or something. :(

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I think Zozy 101 and Drake and Josh should come back. I miss them:(

I used to always watch them.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    GIMME MAH FREAKAZOID.

Ahem... But yeah, I would really love for Freakazoid to come back. I also want Angel to come back, that was a awesome show.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    zombieland was originally suppose to be a tv show, i would love to see zombies on tv.

angel should definitely get another season.
    greg the bunny was hilarious and premiered when i didn't hate seth green but i think i would love it if it came back.
    and there's so many cartoons i wish would come back, shaolin showdown comes to mind

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    ^ Xiaolin Showdown. Yes, it would be nice if that show had another season. -nod-

Powerpuff Girls Z really comes to mind. Along with Shaman King (though I have no idea how they would pull that off). I would really enjoy if Ghost Whisperer had another season, Primeval as well.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    In no doubt about it I honestly thought Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles did deserve another season, it left me quite confused how it got ended quickly and it didn't make much sense with the season finale, well for me at least. Honestly, I just loved the characters to death they were so awesome at acting especially Summer Glau who portrayed Cameron Phillips, the strange and mysterious former Skynet Infiltrator.

Back