• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TVGuru's Event and Shiny Flawless Network

Years
    I have been notified by an expert that your Kangaskhan, Drowzee, and Chansey are hacks.

To replace them and the shinx and ralts.

DUELLBE Ho-oh
    ERNESTO Ho-oh
    MT BABA Ho-oh
    MONTEL Ho-oh
    Feasta Metang

ok! thanks for telling me, i actaully didnt know, when i make my new thread ill make sure to remove them. And for sure i can add those pokemon

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Hmm... Do you want a Celebi that knows Leaf Storm and nasty plot? I have two of them from an event.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    It is... Want a Lv100 Zekrom or a Lv100 Reshiram or a Jirachi or a Manaphy Egg? C'mon! If you don't want any of these then just name what you want...

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Ok. So the Manaphy Egg for the Darkrai I mentioned before with the qualities I mentioned before. Right?

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    What do you mean it's not in White yet? You want it to be able to be in white unhatched? Anyways... since you said no to that I'm just not gonna trade with you cause I'm not giving anything better than that when I already have a Darkrai... And plus some people would do that trade...

TVGuru

To the Face!!!
    Years
    i dunno is there a shiny wish chancey event?
    No. I think you got confused. I didnt get one from fenix because it came up a hack.

What do you mean it's not in White yet? You want it to be able to be in white unhatched? Anyways... since you said no to that I'm just not gonna trade with you cause I'm not giving anything better than that when I already have a Darkrai... And plus some people would do that trade...
    Kay, its just that I already have a hatched manaphy. I'm not gonna trade for something I already have. Goodbye.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    No. I think you got confused. I didnt get one from fenix because it came up a hack.

Kay, its just that I already have a hatched manaphy. I'm not gonna trade for something I already have. Goodbye.
    ok so bday audino then? for ana pika

Back