• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TWACN

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thread Without A Cool Name, btw.
    Hi everyone!
    Im Nineage, I go by Nine most of the time. I've been playing pokemon since forever and ever and have always loved it. Not too long ago, I discovered Pokemon Essentials, started playing around with it, and loved it. Then, someone told me about this site: its like, the place Essentials comes from! And, you have full sections about ROM hacks and Essentials games! Woah! So yeah, Im excited to look around in those sections of the forums.
    Hoping also to improve my thread naming skills lol.
    Everyone I've met so far seems awesome, looking forward to getting to know y'all!

Years
  • Yup, we have some really awesome game boards here. A lot of people come in to get involved there - they're full of neat resources. You'll love it if that's where your interests lie! Welcome to PC, Nine. =)

Good luck and have an awesome time on the forum. You're pretty much obligated to stick around now that you've made an introduction so don't disappear on us, all right? :D;

See you around! Yay for fellow longtime Pokemon fans, we'll definitely get along well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    That's a pretty cool name you've got there, Nine; welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm known as Endless here, but if you wish, you may go ahead and call me by my real name, Ashley--I don't mind.

Since you've been playing Pokémon for a long time, tell us what you like about it. Of all games that you've tried so far, which would you say is your most favorite? Personally, I loved Emerald; have found it to be quite memorable. I'm also a pretty huge fan of X and Y; their plot might not have been that long-lasting, but these games did make it up for it feature-wise. Speaking of which, on my most favorite has definitely got to be character-customization; have been waiting for them to introduce it for as long as I could remember.

Anyway, we do indeed have ROM Hacking and Game Development forums; if you're into these things, which sounds like you are, you should definitely look around and try familiarizing yourself. This way, you would have no trouble getting yourself around, hopefully! I hope you enjoy your stay here, buddy, and if there's anything you ever need, make sure to let me know--I'll try my best to lend a hand.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yup, we have some really awesome game boards here. A lot of people come in to get involved there - they're full of neat resources. You'll love it if that's where your interests lie! Welcome to PC, Nine. =)

Good luck and have an awesome time on the forum. You're pretty much obligated to stick around now that you've made an introduction so don't disappear on us, all right? :D;

See you around! Yay for fellow longtime Pokemon fans, we'll definitely get along well.

Disappear? Me? ;)

That's a pretty cool name you've got there, Nine; welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm known as Endless here, but if you wish, you may go ahead and call me by my real name, Ashley--I don't mind.

Since you've been playing Pokémon for a long time, tell us what you like about it. Of all games that you've tried so far, which would you say is your most favorite? Personally, I loved Emerald; have found it to be quite memorable. I'm also a pretty huge fan of X and Y; their plot might not have been that long-lasting, but these games did make it up for it feature-wise. Speaking of which, on my most favorite has definitely got to be character-customization; have been waiting for them to introduce it for as long as I could remember.

Anyway, we do indeed have ROM Hacking and Game Development forums; if you're into these things, which sounds like you are, you should definitely look around and try familiarizing yourself. This way, you would have no trouble getting yourself around, hopefully! I hope you enjoy your stay here, buddy, and if there's anything you ever need, make sure to let me know--I'll try my best to lend a hand.

I think what I like best about pokemon is that it suits all types of players. I found it fun as a kid who was convinced bug was super effective on rock, I find it fun now. You can play through the games to raise competitive pokemon, to play it as fast as possible, to do a nuzlocke, or just for the fun of reading through the story. And yay for emerald, I think that and Platinum are my favorite games. Emerald had a fun story, and like you said, its memorable. Platinum has my favorite pokemon, and man oh man that rival tho.

Both of you, thanks for making me feel welcome! :D

Back