• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twerking And Grinding

Sapphire Dragon

Let go of the scars that define you.
    Years
    I don't like seeing it, I don't want to do it, and I don't like the idea of it. Call me someone who doesn't like fun, but I don't see what's so good about it.

*awaits flame war*
    No flame war here, just someone else who agrees wholeheartedly. :)

You've NEVER twerked before??? I find that so surprising. It seems like something everyone would at least try once, in the privacy of their own room at least. For fun.
    Nope, not even in private or for fun. I don't like showing myself off. It feels too... objectifying. Even when no one is looking.

No, just no. I find the though unsettling...
    My thoughts exactly. :p

Years
    Haha, definitely tried it in my room once or twice. Of course, I'm terrible at it but it's honestly hilarious and all in good fun, I see nothing wrong with it. Also do it when my brother's annoyed because he hates it so much and it gets on his nerves! I'm a great sibling o/

Girl

04/07/14
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2014
    I don't find anything wrong with twerking. Done by the right person, it's sexy. What's disturbing is some of the people who attempt it.

Back