• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight and AIDS

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Twilight actor Robert Pattinson worries that fans of the series may be carrying AIDS.

Pattinson, 23, says fans approach him with open wounds and request he suck their blood, giving rise to the fear that he will catch HIV. His fears of fans extend to being the victim of an obsessed fan or even a terror attack.
    Pattinson was promoting a new biography ahead of the release of the Twilight film New Moon in cinemas around the world this week. He said: "People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair. I just don't want someone to have a needle and give me HIV and I don't want to get shot or stabbed."
    The actor's celeb sex appeal wattage is so high he regularly stops traffic and runs from gaggles of girls. But in a disturbing revelation, he says some fans approach him with bleeding wounds from scratches they have just opened on their necks. "They were like, 'We did this for you'. I didn't know what to say – 'Thank you, guys?'"

https://www.celebritynewsnow.com/2009/11/rob-pattinson-fears-hiv-from-blood-lusting-fans/

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I thought they might have had rabies, considering they probably foam at the mouth at the sight of him.

Years
    ROFL!
    The title made me laugh.

I think the whole 'Twilight' thing is just out of hand. My mate told me she went to see if and when he came on screen, girls screamed in the cinema.
    WTF?

I don't get all this hype. Most likely because I don't enjoy it, but that is another matter =]

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    ROFL!
    The title made me laugh.

I think the whole 'Twilight' thing is just out of hand. My mate told me she went to see if and when he came on screen, girls screamed in the cinema.
    WTF?

I don't get all this hype. Most likely because I don't enjoy it, but that is another matter =]

I got to agree, it's just sad. Last time I freaked out and had a crush on a fictional character in a movie/show was when I was a little kid, and the character was Misty....... lol

Oh and @ the whole AIDS Twilight, bloodsucking thing: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Sorry I had to get it out.......

Aksyel

Trajnisto Komencigxa
    Years
    ...This is hilarious. But..gross. o_o Those people have no life! Obviously

---

...Tio estas ridega. Escepte..groco. o_o Tiuj homoj ne havas vivo! Evidente

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    Further evidence that this stupid pop culture fad is causing twitards to go insane to try and get Edward Cullen to lay pipe on them. What a joke.

Those people are all sick in the head. "We did this for you!" Shut the hell up, you did it to fulfill your own sick fantasies.

I want to punch these ignorant little chicks in the vadge, seriously. There's being a fan, which is OK, then there's this, which is just being insane. And people wonder why Twilight is so widely hated...>_>

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    The fan-girls are getting more crazier and crazier every day. O.o

It's scary on how they would approach him like that. I mean, he's an actor, not a real vampire.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    This isn't anything new. There's been obsessive Twilight fans for years now. Personally, I'm surprised I've only heard about this development now.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    O god. What a tool. He should probably worry about getting HIV through different means:D JK... I'm mean.

Simple enough Pattison- carry a damn stun gun, and zap the hell out of these pesky 14 year old fan girls. Problem solved.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I feel so sorry for him.. >_> really, I do.

The regular fandom is fine, but wanting some person, actor or not, to suck your open wounds is just disgusting. Not to mention that illness can totally spread that way, so it doesn't surprise me that he's worried about that type of thing. The fans should think about that type of thing to, and also focus on the fact that he's not Edward. O<

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm confused why he has such a high sex appeal in the first place. :|

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol the title of the thread made me crack up im like:Holy f*** the twilight characters have aids?I wouldnt be surprised by Kristen Stewarts by how suhluttish she kinda acts in the second movie.Switching from Edward to Jacob.JUST PICK SOMEONE!lol

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well, this is what happens when you get the pretty boys to be the vampires that sparkle in the sun.
    Seriously, no one ever asked the actor of Dracula to suck their blood.

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    One girl screamed at a teacher the other day cuz he "dissed new moon" and she almost mauled a kid cuz he said "Edward has breasts." I think its time to consult the Police. :t109:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    One girl screamed at a teacher the other day cuz he "dissed new moon" and she almost mauled a kid cuz he said "Edward has breasts." I think its time to consult the Police. :t109:

lol one of my friends wuz talkin to this girl so then she brought up new moon and he said its dumb and then she slapped him across the face.lol.

Ace~Sasaki

I'm no match for you...
    Years
    lol one of my friends wuz talkin to this girl so then she brought up new moon and he said its dumb and then she slapped him across the face.lol.

Holy Crap That is freakin hilarious. Ok I`m picturing it in my head...OMG lol :t109:

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Hahaha wow... I can't imagine (as a hetrosexual male), ever being obsessed with a star to the point of defending them with violence:S

As far as his sex appeal- no joke. I get that he has the whole high cheek bone profile going for him, but what else? I'm curious to hear what a pro Pattison fangirl would say:D Me thinks that a little bit of limelight in the right context could make alot of people "sex icons".

Back