• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Twilight Princess Is...Delayed!

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Does this mean the GC version is aswell delayed.

I suppose that is good kinda

1 since i don't have enough money.XD

2 since they can add new features.XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Unfortunately, moving TTP to the Revolution is a plan so evil that it would work. Twilight Princess would be the only thing that can make me buy a Revolution, otherwise I've been planning to give up on gaming for good next year, as I never see myself owning a DS, and they've sunk too much money into that and Game Boy Micro to ever bother with making an heir to the GBA. It's sad to see Nintendo so blatantly doing this for money; I lost a lot of respect for them when I heard the announcement, and I'm now questioning whether nintendo really cares what their patrons want or not.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    Does this mean the GC version is aswell delayed.

I suppose that is good kinda

1 since i don't have enough money.XD

2 since they can add new features.XD
    GCN version? TP is a GCN game? What other versions are there.

It's most likely still going to be coming out for the GCN, I'm only hoping that it turns out to be a Revolution launch title, but there's no proof behind it. Besides there's already a Revolution Zelda in the works.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    The graphics in this game are gorgeous, I must say. Windwaker was kind of a weird game for me...motion sickness o_0. But judging from how this game is looking as of now, I truly think they are going to blow us away with this one. TP will surely be one of the most anticipated games in this Quarter.

AbareMax

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    GCN version? TP is a GCN game? What other versions are there.

It's most likely still going to be coming out for the GCN, I'm only hoping that it turns out to be a Revolution launch title, but there's no proof behind it. Besides there's already a Revolution Zelda in the works.
    But I thought there was already a DS version because a guy on my ebay was selling the demo of the DS version i will try and get the link.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    But I thought there was already a DS version because a guy on my ebay was selling the demo of the DS version i will try and get the link.
    At E3 the video was given out in press kits. But not on DVD, mind you, but on DS cartridges. That's probably what you saw on Ebay, that or something completely fake...it's Ebay afterall.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    The only authentic thing it could possibly be is the E3 video. No actual game, demo, or anything that features game play (in non-movie form).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    It is possible that the video could have been smuggled out of E3 and put on ebay...I own a promo Manhole e-card from E3 that was given out months before the commercial release of the card e-reader, so I suppose contraband does end up being sold from time to time.

Like Triforce said, if it's a video, then odds are it's real, but if it's a game, it has to be fake.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    DELAYED!? *sits in a corner and cries* now i got to get into my Revolution fund and buy TP...dang...thats why i was hoping for a Before Christmas release date...so a relative could get it for me instead ^_^;; but...what is this current conversation about? the video of TP? or some made up DVD version of a DS Zelda game? *confused* but wasnt there a free copy of the E3 trailer of TP in a Nintendo Power? (hates being lost in a conversation and trying to find his way in)

wishirulz

convict #100234
    Years
    not only nintendo but sonny and microssoft have the nerves as well, kingdom hearts 2 was for october 20 something in japan and somewere in november for the rest, now its do to Xmas, who the hell goes to a toy store or electronic store on Xmas eve!!!!! its nuts they do it on purpose but we may never know why

Years
    or smuggled the demo out of the uk shows but they were bolted in though a guy came with a crowbar but got chucked out by a dude in a link costume

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    nooo, BUT HELL YESSSS!!!! I am sooo happy about it being delayed, even though i am one of those eger fans, BUT, i loe there games, they are so amazying, now, they will be a ALL TIME seller! XD

Recknin

Banned
    Years
    i see that some of you people are huge zelda fans and yeah TP will
    change history please visit my website its one of the biggest zeda
    sites ever https://www.zeldauniverse.net and yeah its not mine
    its my big bro and his pals

Last edited:
    Back