• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hey, can I get these four:

- Celebi
    - Shiny Latias
    - Manaphy
    - Shaymin

In BDSP please? I won't have much availability Monday, but after that I'm usually good to go most of the day. If its easier we could also do it in USUM and I'll just bring them forward next time I move a bunch of Spinda forward to trade on HOME :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Hey, can I get these four:

- Celebi
    - Shiny Latias
    - Manaphy
    - Shaymin

In BDSP please? I won't have much availability Monday, but after that I'm usually good to go most of the day. If its easier we could also do it in USUM and I'll just bring them forward next time I move a bunch of Spinda forward to trade on HOME :)
    I can trade in BDSP or USUM, whichever is easier. I can migrate them up for you. I am working from home today, but going into the office tomorrow. What is your availability like on Wednesday? I am also available on weekends.

Also, I am adding my latest FRLG shiny hunt to share with you guys and gals:

TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

Modest Shiny Mewtwo Lv. 70 (No. #150)
    OT: JULIA | ID: 23466
    Swift - Recover - Safeguard - Psychic
    IVs: 18 / 10 / 14 / 27 / 31 / 31
    Self-Caught (RNG Abuse in FireRed) & Cloned

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I can trade in BDSP or USUM, whichever is easier. I can migrate them up for you. I am working from home today, but going into the office tomorrow. What is your availability like on Wednesday? I am also available on weekends.

Also, I am adding my latest FRLG shiny hunt to share with you guys and gals:

Modest Shiny Mewtwo Lv. 70 (No. #150)
    OT: JULIA | ID: 23466
    Swift - Recover - Safeguard - Psychic
    IVs: 18 / 10 / 14 / 27 / 31 / 31
    Self-Caught (RNG Abuse in FireRed) & Cloned

I'm free in about 2 hours for the next 5 (approx. 19:00-00:00 UK), then Wednesday I'm avaialable from 8am except between 10 and 1.30, the next couple of days after that it's basically all day :)

Can I swap out Latias for the Mewtwo you just posted, and do it all in ORAS instead?

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2023
    Hi! I saw your comment in my post. Can we trade Shaymin and touch trade Keldeo & Diancie? I mean, for the giveaway purpose i would need Shaymin, and if we can touch trade Keldeo & Diancie it would be great :) let me know! I just added you to Pokémon Home, Regards

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

Years
    I'm free in about 2 hours for the next 5 (approx. 19:00-00:00 UK), then Wednesday I'm avaialable from 8am except between 10 and 1.30, the next couple of days after that it's basically all day :)

Can I swap out Latias for the Mewtwo you just posted, and do it all in ORAS instead?
    Enjoy! Feel free to visit again!
    Hi! I saw your comment in my post. Can we trade Shaymin and touch trade Keldeo & Diancie? I mean, for the giveaway purpose i would need Shaymin, and if we can touch trade Keldeo & Diancie it would be great :) let me know! I just added you to Pokémon Home, Regards
    Hi there, I can give you all three for free as i already have their clones prepared on Home. I'm in Eastern Time. I'm working from home today. What is a good time for you to coordinate the trade?

Years
    Hi, I came to this thread because you messaged on my thread that you could help, I'm looking for a good amount of mythic, and I'm going generation by generation, do you happen to have a spare jirachi or diancie
    EDIT: I've managed to get the two I was originally asking about would you happen to have a spare zeraora or marshadow?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2023
    I'm hoping what I'm looking for is still available. I'm new here, but found this thread pretty quickly. I'm trying to complete a "Living Pokedex" and I'm currently just 4 mythics (and a handful of trade evolutions) away from completing it.

Username: Mai
    Game Used: USUM
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-6835-9152
    Pokémon Requested: Hoopa

I admit, I got really excited to see Hoopa available in this, and I really hope it still is. Though, I also admit that I've never done anything like this before--all previous trading I've done has been through the bog-standard GTS or local link trade while testing a 2DS I'd gotten for my sister as a Xmas present, so I'm really not sure how this is done. Sorry about that. V_V

TwilightBlade

Years
    Great! Well I could trade at 15 or 19:45 EST. Is it ok for You?
    Enjoy!

Hi, I came to this thread because you messaged on my thread that you could help, I'm looking for a good amount of mythic, and I'm going generation by generation, do you happen to have a spare jirachi or diancie
    EDIT: I've managed to get the two I was originally asking about would you happen to have a spare zeraora or marshadow?
    Hi there! I unfortunately do not have a spare at the moment. I am also on Discord as Lilith should you need anything else.

I'm hoping what I'm looking for is still available. I'm new here, but found this thread pretty quickly. I'm trying to complete a "Living Pokedex" and I'm currently just 4 mythics (and a handful of trade evolutions) away from completing it.

Username: Mai
    Game Used: USUM
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-6835-9152
    Pokémon Requested: Hoopa

I admit, I got really excited to see Hoopa available in this, and I really hope it still is. Though, I also admit that I've never done anything like this before--all previous trading I've done has been through the bog-standard GTS or local link trade while testing a 2DS I'd gotten for my sister as a Xmas present, so I'm really not sure how this is done. Sorry about that. V_V
    Hi there! I can trade you Hoopa on USUM when I get home from work around 7pm eastern time or anytime over the weekend. To trade, we will swap 3ds friend codes. Next, I believe you need to unlock festival plaza in USUM to trade. It's a feature on the bottom menu.

Years
    Enjoy!

Hi there! I unfortunately do not have a spare at the moment. I am also on Discord as Lilith should you need anything else.

Hi there! I can trade you Hoopa on USUM when I get home from work around 7pm eastern time or anytime over the weekend. To trade, we will swap 3ds friend codes. Next, I believe you need to unlock festival plaza in USUM to trade. It's a feature on the bottom menu.

Gladly but I don't us or um I have sun and I just restarted it and yes I think I met you on discord Lilith? Was it

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Me again!

Looking for Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Defence Deoxys, and Shiny Deoxys in Gen 6, and that shiny Latias in Gen 7 please. As usual, wide availability of approx. 09:00-00:00 GMT.

aShNEyX

eXPeRt
    Years
    Hello, Good day! I am hoping that if you have a spare diancie, hoopa, deoxys and meloetta? I am just trying to fill up the missing mythical pokemons that I haven't got yet, so if you have spare It would be greatly much appreciatively. I will put the details for the sign up form:

Username: Neil
    Game Used: Pokemon Sword
    Link Code: 2626 1111
    Pokémon Requested: diancie, hoopa, deoxys and meloetta

As again I hoping you could spare a mythical pokemons. Thank you very much!

TwilightBlade

Years
    I would like the keledo please
    Sure, I believe I still have your Pokémon Home friend code. Please let me know when is a good time to trade.

Me again!

Looking for Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Defence Deoxys, and Shiny Deoxys in Gen 6, and that shiny Latias in Gen 7 please. As usual, wide availability of approx. 09:00-00:00 GMT.
    Sounds good. Let me know when is a good time to trade. I work from home on Friday and I'm home on weekends.

Hello, Good day! I am hoping that if you have a spare diancie, hoopa, deoxys and meloetta? I am just trying to fill up the missing mythical pokemons that I haven't got yet, so if you have spare It would be greatly much appreciatively. I will put the details for the sign up form:

Username: Neil
    Game Used: Pokemon Sword
    Link Code: 2626 1111
    Pokémon Requested: diancie, hoopa, deoxys and meloetta

As again I hoping you could spare a mythical pokemons. Thank you very much!
    Hi there! Hoopa and Meloetta cannot be traded to Sword Shield, but on Pokemon Home. Please let me know when is a good time to connect on Sword for Diancie, Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl or Home for Deoxys, and the rest on Home. Unfortunately they're not all available in 1 switch game yet.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sounds good. Let me know when is a good time to trade. I work from home on Friday and I'm home on weekends.

Friday it is! I have a deadline so probably be after 5pm UK if that's alright? I'll be more precise on the day though

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I am off for the next 2 days so any point in time withing these 2 days. I will try to make sure to check this quite a bit I am on est so if we can set a time I can make sure I'm on

aShNEyX

eXPeRt
    Years
    Sure, I believe I still have your Pokémon Home friend code. Please let me know when is a good time to trade.

Hi there! Hoopa and Meloetta cannot be traded to Sword Shield, but on Pokemon Home. Please let me know when is a good time to connect on Sword for Diancie, Brilliant Diamond or Shining Pearl or Home for Deoxys, and the rest on Home. Unfortunately they're not all available in 1 switch game yet.

Can we do on tomorrow? Or what time you are available Thank you so much

TwilightBlade

Years
    Are we allowed to request multiple in one go
    Yes request a reasonable amount. For Pokémon Home, I am limited to 10 daily friend trades.

Can we do on tomorrow? Or what time you are available Thank you so much
    I'm available Saturday and Sunday eastern time. Let me know if mornings, afternoons, or evenings work for you. I'm in Eastern Time zone (Florida, USA). It's currently 930am for me.

I would love to nab a mew and celebi for my national dex.
    Done, come again soon!
    Friday it is! I have a deadline so probably be after 5pm UK if that's alright? I'll be more precise on the day though
    Done, come again soon!

Back