• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] TwilightBlade's Shiny/Mythical Freebies

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • I can only ask for one pokemon right? Is it okay if I wait for the Shiny poipole and get that instead of the Shiny Kyurem. I have been really wanting one. I don't care how long I have to wait or anything. :)
    One at a time if I am swamped, not one forever. I can give you the shiny Kyurem now as it will probably be a few months before shiny Poipole. What game did you want Kyurem on? Home or Sword Shield?
    Hey! I was wondering if I you had a Diancie available, and if we could trade on home?

Magearna too if possible :)
    Yes what is your Pokémon Home friend code and name?

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • One at a time if I am swamped, not one forever. I can give you the shiny Kyurem now as it will probably be a few months before shiny Poipole. What game did you want Kyurem on? Home or Sword Shield?

Home please. I will PM you my friend code. And thank you. :D

Days
    • Seen Dec 6, 2023
    One at a time if I am swamped, not one forever. I can give you the shiny Kyurem now as it will probably be a few months before shiny Poipole. What game did you want Kyurem on? Home or Sword Shield?

Days
    • Seen Dec 6, 2023

I added you recently my home name is Eli! When would work best for you??

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Do you still have pokemon available from the very 1st page?
    Hi there, yes. I've migrated several to Violet including Kanto birds, Mewtwo, Johto beasts, Hoenn trio, Zekrom, Kyurem, Meloetta, Keldeo, Hoopa.

I'm caught up on trades - if there is anyone I've missed please send me another Direct Message.

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Hi there, yes. I've migrated several to Violet including Kanto birds, Mewtwo, Johto beasts, Hoenn trio, Zekrom, Kyurem, Meloetta, Keldeo, Hoopa.

I'm caught up on trades - if there is anyone I've missed please send me another Direct Message.
    Honestly looking to get 1 of each of the ones you have but I know that's a lot

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    A little unrealistic because I have about 80 Pokémon in this thread. May be able to complete in batches. Can you pick 10 you don't have yet and let me know which game?
    Scarlet and violet if you can trade them there.
    Shiny ghastly
    Shiny shellder
    Shiny onix
    Shiny mewtwo
    Shiny mawhile
    Shiny beldum
    Shiny rayquaza
    Shiny groudon
    Shiny swablu
    Shiny smoochum

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Alicat and Skylight, I have messaged you.

Bumping this since I have more time now that holidays are over.

Leywin

Zeraora's Trainer
    Years
  • Hi there, yes. I've migrated several to Violet including Kanto birds, Mewtwo, Johto beasts, Hoenn trio, Zekrom, Kyurem, Meloetta, Keldeo, Hoopa.

May I ask for the Keldeo if it isn't already taken? I would appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Woah, been a while since I was back here. Probably organise over Discord again (I dunno if you normally trade weekends, but can't Sunday as Barbenheimer-ing technically OppenBarbie)
    Spoiler:
    Hey, I know I basically just vanished from all Pokémon-related communications for 6 months. Is it possible to still get these? Whilst enough weeks have passed I could probably - per the rules of the thread, but not politeness - ask you for about half of what I'm missing (that's a lot of new shinies added in late 2023!), instead I'll ask for these added on to that trade if its ok:
    • Shiny Articuno
    • Shiny Zapdos (thus completing the set)
    • Shiny Celebi (completing the Gen II set)
    • Shiny Mesprit
    • Shiny Phione
    • Shiny Manaphy
    I often forget to check this site, so probably best to reach me on Discord. I'd like to get these all in Gen 6 if that's possible.

In future I am wondering though, are you set up with the wiimfi replacement WFC on Gen 5? As I've finally managed to connect my Gen 5 saves now I own a 3DS (no luck on Gen 4 yet, need a dumber router)

Days
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Hey I know this thread is old but would I be able to please request a celebi? I sent you a friend request on home already with the name Alligamer. If the queue isn't long either could I please request more after celebi? Thank you

Days
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    Do you have any shiny Kyogre left?

My home friend code is HJGGLPUBQMWF and my name is Thizguy.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, are you able to trade me any more of those shinies that you have? I'll let you know which ones that I want via PM. Also, how many are you willing to trade me? Let me know when you're available to trade. And thanks as always.

TwilightBlade

Years
  • Hi all, below is the status of pending/completed trades. Thanks everyone for your patience!

@PokemonMegaFan, we will coordinate via PM.

@Amore, we will coordinate via Discord. I've successfully traded on gen 4 using fan servers. I use my Android phone's mobile hotspot to represent a "dumber router" so to speak. I haven't tried trading on gen 5 fan servers yet.

1. Lewyin - completed
    2. skylight1 - completed
    3. JoeDiao - inactive
    4. Alicatsngel9315 - completed
    5. Amore - not completed yet
    6. Alligamer - completed
    7. Thizguy - completed
    8. PokemonMegaFan - not completed yet. Edit: completed

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    hi, could I get a shiny palkia in my Pokémon home please? my friend code on there is RTMCYHLPCVYX. if you see the name DoubleAA, then you've got the right trainer

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    hi again! c:

can i grab shiny kyogre and shiny deoxys? i think we've added each other on Home, and i'm also available on discord (vulkobo) to coordinate.

thanks so much!

Back